• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 22/23

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would rather it to happen in the next round or the semis than the final itself.

I don’t have the capacity for another Baku unfortunately.

Firstly, congrats to United. Well deserved.

Think if we have our full side available, we'll do them. But yes, would prefer it sooner.

Respect to United they are definitely looking good, but they arent as convincing to me just yet. Especially if we can consistently hold the ball and shut down Rashford. Easier said than done of course.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Think if we have our full side available, we'll do them. But yes, would prefer it sooner.

Respect to United they are definitely looking good, but they arent as convincing to me just yet. Especially if we consistently hold the ball and shut down Rashford.

Imagine if they beat us in the Europa League final, all the Utd fans I know would take that to their grave even if we win the PL.

Not something I would like to experience.

Sanis

That cup looked so tiny, like a kids toilet pot :) probably suitable for this competition :)

TakeChillPill

Established Member

Is Sir Alex gonna actually leave manutd alone? The man is legend but i feel his influence on manutd still there he always in stadium watching games like he never left lol
He lives in the Manchester area. He's retired and now a fan. Has every right to come. The only influence he's had is recommending Moyes.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Carabao Cup is an add-on like a vegetable prepared nicely for a banging entree. If you just have the vegetable and they take the succulent steak away while you're taking a bit of the veggies then you're left hollow inside.

blaze_of_glory

Firstly, congrats to United. Well deserved.

Respect to United they are definitely looking good, but they arent as convincing to me just yet. Especially if we can consistently hold the ball and shut down Rashford. Easier said than done of course.
They are improving but we already showed last month we are ahead of them. That scoreline was much closer than the game was, didn't we set some season record for touches in the opposition box against them? Both their goals came from individual efforts, one of which (Martinez) only works probably 1 in 10 attempts.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom