• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The question is: Is Mustafi trying to get Emery the sack or did Emery instruct the team to lose?

I suppose there is a third explanation, a professional footballer accidentally did that, but that is implausible.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Everytime we don't have the ball... It feels like I'm watching a FIFA video game - no team defending, just each individual running after the person with the ball.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Holding playing with the confidence of a much better player.

Come on we need you.

blaze_of_glory

That goal was due to Kola being out of position again due to Emery instructing fullbacks to be so high up all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom