• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
we need dribblers, everywhere. preferably kimmich level fullbacks, verratti and cazorla level CMs with a Busquets level DLP.

and a couple of wide players at least as good as Neymar, preferably better.

and guess what? the old man wouldn't still know how to go about fielding his team. my biggest worry is that those wankers at the top will give him another extension citing improvement after an fa cup win next year or losing out to Atletico madrid on penalties in semi finals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't know, why we're going back to 3 at the back every time. We never play good in this formation.

It was a clear mistake from Mustafi, but why Chambers or Koscielny are not staying behind him, so they can easily clear the ball? There was no opponent around.

Özil was very poor today, but why he is back on the wing again?

--------Elneny---------Wilshere-----------
Ramsey---------Özil----------------Miki

We don't have a better CDM that Elneny, that's the problem.

We all know, that Mustafi and Xhaka will start again against City on thursday and Ramsey will be out again.
I repeat going with 3 attacking mid and one attacking player won't work that's why I been repeating myself by saying we should playing Lacazzete and auba both upfront we creating f**k all by playing one of them upfront and 3 attacking mids

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

"I spoke with Arsène for a few hours during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He is a fascinating man to talk to.

During our conversation he said he accepts whatever criticism I make comes from a place of love.

Watching him now is like witnessing the ageing Muhammad Ali against Larry Holmes, or watching Brazil's Ronaldo when he got fat.

You are watching the greats in their demise. The problem with Arsène is that there is no one in his corner prepared to throw in the towel."

- Ian Wright

Ashybashy86

Completely agree, setting up just to contain the other team is bullshit. We are an attacking team, no reason to be afraid to attack. I don't even see anything in our play that shows we do better with 5 at the back..

Just play a disciplined game with 4 at the back, and attack with intent when the opportunity presents itself. Playing like this is just so deflating.
Even if we did set up to attack, we would've been left exposed at the back. Our passing play is so predictable now and we can't control the midfield. This wasn't even Man City at their best.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Disgraceful performance. Can accept being beaten by the better team if we'd at least put in the effort. They hardly had to break sweat to beat us. Can anyone honestly say the players are still playing for the manager? It sure as **** doesn't look that way.

Who cares if these ****s are playing for the manager or not?

After a performance like that I'd sooner bin all of them than the manager.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
"I spoke with Arséne for a few hours during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He is a fascinating man to talk to.

During our conversation he said he accepts whatever criticism I make comes from a place of love.

Watching him now is like witnessing the ageing Muhammad Ali against Larry Holmes, or watching Brazil's Ronaldo when he got fat.

You are watching the greats in their demise. The problem with Arséne is that there is no one in his corner prepared to throw in the towel."

- Ian Wright

Damn right.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
"I spoke with Arséne for a few hours during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He is a fascinating man to talk to.

You are watching the greats in their demise. The problem with Arséne is that there is no one in his corner prepared to throw in the towel."

- Ian Wright

Lol, he really said that about Ronaldo? Disrespectful ****

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Really annoying how we cannot get auba in the game. No point of having one of the best players in the world up top of he's completely isolated. Same thing with laca really.

bit annoyed that fernandinho wasn't sent off, if that was xhaka we all know what the outcome would have been.

All in all deserved victory, hope they enjoy their success while they can. As soon as the Arabs lose interest and or run out of money, it's back to where they belong, a mid table side playing for a half empty stadium every other week.

Abu Dhabi isn't gonna run out of money any time soon.

Reactions: Ara

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh definitely, I don't expect it though. The words "we have to respond" have been used so many times by the players and the manager that it's almost comical

The one thing I will say is actions speak louder than words, there were signs in the last transfer window that enough's enough.

Neville made a good point, we've let players who aren't good enough have careers here for far too long.

Giroud12

Abu Dhabi isn't gonna run out of money any time soon.

Sadly I think your right, but I guess we can hope for a revolution or some **** down there so they lose all power and rot in jail.

Anyway, I doubt they want to keep throwing money at this project forever.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ospina ia average. Bellerin has been overplayed and has had no support since Sagna left. Kos is ageing. Mustafi is a disaster. Monreal is getting old and Seo is defensively suspect. I'm MF,Xhaka isn't right for us. Ramsey and Wilshere injury prone with the former technically suspect. Santi is done. Iwobi is suspect. Özil and Miki should be ok. Up front,Laca and Auba should be ok but we need good back up. This is the worst squad under Wenger for depth and our youngsters aren't shoeing enough,quickly enough.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Very subdued and honest interview from Wenger. Tellingly,he admits we didn't create enough and whilst we didn't gift too many chances,we gave away easy ones. Wenger says the first goal was a mistake and the second was offside. Sad day all round although I'm fairly chilled about it atm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
In fairness to them, you can't set up a team with Wilshere/Ramsey/Özil to soak up pressure. The game just doesn't suit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom