• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A__G your beard game is on point these days...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A__G your beard game is on point these days...

Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He decided to get injured when we need him play to give rest to white. Now white will probably have to play EL group stage games as center back

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
So are we payin this dude a first team player's salary so he can work on his coaching? Disgraceful if that's the case. No reason why he shouldn't have played over White yesterday.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
So are we payin this dude a first team player's salary so he can work on his coaching? Disgraceful if that's the case. No reason why he shouldn't have played over White yesterday.

He's going to be our future assistant manager, have some respect

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
He's going to be our future assistant manager, have some respect
Don't get me wrong. I like Cedric and think he is a valuable player to have in the squad as a back-up. But when I see that he is coaching instead of training, and then not playing (which in turn forces our key first XI players to play), it's questionable, considering the thin squad and the demanding schedule

bergholt

So this guy is like 9th choice now? Isn’t he contracted for a long time still on 75k? Weird.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So this guy is like 9th choice now? Isn’t he contracted for a long time still on 75k? Weird.
He has contract until 2024. His fees cost like 3,5 million pounds. He would have likely played against the worse teams in UEL, but has been injured.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom