• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll terminated his contract and he go for free can't see villareal give us anything

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We'll terminated his contract and he go for free can't see villareal give us anything
Terminating a contract means paying the player the wages he'd be owed if he otherwise stayed in a lump sum.

If villareal offer us £1 fish then we don't have to do that.

Pepesuave

Terminating a contract means paying the player the wages he'd be owed if he otherwise stayed in a lump sum.

If villareal offer us £1 fish then we don't have to do that.
Not necessarily. Club & player can mutually agree to a termination that relieves both parties of any future obligations

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not necessarily. Club & player can mutually agree to a termination that relieves both parties of any future obligations
Well yeah but I mean there’s not much incentive for the player there. Guess it depends on how much he actually wants to play. He’ll need to take a pay cut as well

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The original sin was the ridiculous contract he was offered as a fringe player from a relegation team. That said, I really hope he sods off because the lack of ambition by this guy is awful.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't blame him if he hangs about till next summer or more likely gets a loan move. Must be making a decent wedge here compared to what he'd get elsewhere.

goonerfamily

He's been a good servant through a troubled period at the club. Always professional. But there is no place for him anymore. Villareal would be an excellent outcome. I wish for him that it works out.
Was he? Seemed kind of a pointless signing at the time - we had AMN and Bellerin. While neither are excellent, they are on a similar/better level to Cedric.

Didn't we get him on loan but he missed the season due to injury but we still signed him permanantly?

Mari and Cedric's signing were always a bit baffling to me

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Agent of ‘fantastic’ Arsenal player in talks with three clubs as he seeks move

Fri 21 July 2023 7:15, UK
Arsenal defender Cedric Soares has reportedly decided that he wants to leave the Gunners this summer.

According to TEAMtalk, the Gunners right-back has made the decision after being left out of the United States tour squad.

This could explain @A_G recent fit at poor Havertz 🤔

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Alright dude, we can then have 1 page with 3 links (not Twitter links) and an official statement for every transfer thread, everything else is not needed rly

He has a player thread.

Maybe engage with it there instead of bumping something that had seen no updates in three days.

Not like bumping posts like yours haven't been a problem all summer leading us to locking a bunch of threads or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom