• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yep, more entertaining than watching Bellerin lack of positional awareness, discipline, footballing IQ and awful crossing every match for past 4 years of terrible form.
Meaning of bias in English
bias
noun
UK /ˈbaɪ.əs/ US /ˈbaɪ.əs/

bias noun (PREFERENCE)
[ C usually singular, U ]
the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment:
The senator has accused the media of bias.
Mitch on Hector Bellerin.
Reporters must be impartial and not show political bias.
There was clear evidence of a strong bias against her.
There has always been a slight bias in favour of/towards employing liberal arts graduates in the company.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That Soares link must be bollocks. Can you really see him tucking in and playing centrally when we have the ball?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
bias
noun

bias noun (PREFERENCE)
the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment:
There has always been a slight bias in favour of/towards employing liberal arts graduates in the company.
bias
noun

bias noun (PREFERENCE)

I am not biased fan making our to played well the past 4 ywlears because they like his hair and social media presence. Judge Bellerin on his performances.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I am not biased fan making our to played well the past 4 ywlears because they like his hair and social media presence. Judge Bellerin on his performances.
We would be playing in the champions league today if he didn't get hurt last year. Convince me otherwise.

Mitch

You are the definition of an agenda merchant. :lol:

I am complete opposite.Check the posts on match report and I normally state who plays well and who hasnt and it varies.

However if player is consistntly poor like Bellerin then I mention it. I also give hin credit in the rare matches he plays well.

Mitch

We would be playing in the champions league today if he didn't get hurt last year. Convince me otherwise.

He hasnt made strung more that two good peformances consecutively in over 4 years.

Is Bellerin even close to being half the player that Sagna, Dixon or Lauren were? No.

Has Chambers & AMN this season at RB been playing at a higher standard than Bellerin has the past 4 seasons? Yes.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I am complete opposite.Check the posts on match report and I normally state who plays well and who hasnt and it varies.

However if player is consistntly poor like Bellerin then I mention it. I also give hin credit in the rare matches he plays well.

If we were linked with an one legged right back you'd be the first to go all "HeS An UPgRadE On HeCTor!"

The so called "credit" you give him is always carried with a backhanded compliment.

That's literally how an agenda merchants behaves, c'mon Mitch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need depth we can't keep rely on AMN playing as RB he offer nothing offensively and he average defensively we need good backup for Hector.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If they sign Soares it means AMN will go into the midfield rotations with Xhaka/Torreira/Guendouzi and it probably means we will focus on bringing in an attacking midfielder in the summer and an Aubameyang replacement.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He hasnt made strung more that two good peformances consecutively in over 4 years.

Is Bellerin even close to being half the player that Sagna, Dixon or Lauren were? No.

Has Chambers & AMN this season at RB been playing at a higher standard than Bellerin has the past 4 seasons? Yes.
Let me understand, what's your criteria? Chambers severely lacks pace and is challenged positionally. AMN offers nothing going forward?

I don't think anyone has claimed Bellerin is a Sagna, Dixon or Lauren but he is certainly better than anything we have internally and is one of the better right backs in the world, definitely not world class though. There's a reason Juve and Barca want(ed) him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Anyway, I think Cedric is actually quite good business. Although, like Rex, I'd prefer one of the young English talents to take that spot. Help with the Brexit quota and compete with Hector.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they sign Soares it means AMN will go into the midfield rotations with Xhaka/Torreira/Guendouzi and it probably means we will focus on bringing in an attacking midfielder in the summer and an Aubameyang replacement.
Think we'll have to get midfielder too if good bid came for Xhaka we'll take it we need a midfield that good with ball we been missing that since Cazorla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom