• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thread about Cesc but we have people multiple posting about how good Özil isn’t.

Can we talk Cesc or no?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Özil haters ruining another thread. Every topic gets hijacked and turned into an Özil bash by the usual suspects.
giphy.gif

goonerfamily

Just finished listening to it. Really interesting. So frustrating that if you add Given and Alonso to that side around 2008 and we are so likely to win one of the big two.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What does Fabregas being a snake got anything to do with Özil? Two wrongs don't make a right, smh.

Fabregas was also in with Hazard when they downed tools against Mou.

It's not about him leaving to Barcelona, it's about him trying to be "hehe xD I'm such a nice guy, love me because I love Arsenal", after going on strike to force his move and allowing the Barcelona DNA thing to go on for so ****ing long.

It doesn't mean he wasn't a good player for us, but he is far from a saint here.

Thread about Cesc but we have people multiple posting about how good Özil isn’t.

Can we talk Cesc or no?

Never understood why people can't admit they were both great for us!

Cesc one of the leading player through Wengers most successful spell during his Arsenal career!

Özil one that got trophies to Emirates!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its crazy how both Cesc & Özil are now pretty poor & slumping it midtable in early 30s.

Assumed they would be balling out in La Liga or Serie A like a Pirlo at this point.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Its crazy how both Cesc & Özil are now pretty poor & slumping it midtable in early 30s.

Assumed they would be balling out in La Liga or Serie A like a Pirlo at this point.

Guess going missing for the second part of the season every other season really takes it's toll.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Get a grip.

Did you complain when welbeck scored that fa cup goal against man utd in 2014 and celebrated like a mad man?

I don't get this hate for players who moved to our rivals for us.

suck it up. The world doesn't revolve around arsenal.

If we were doing well and the club made investment, I doubt the likes of RVP, Cesc and nasri would have gone to our rivals.

Reserve your hate for the boards

If I had a chance to advance my career, I would.

Who’s this little winnet.

Tbf to Fabregas he was a starter at the age of 16 and has been playing g a lot since then!

Özil just looks like he went to war alone against the whole world. Abused my his country, abused by Arsenal fans. All the wind out of him!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ffs get a grip guys and stop talking about Özil in a Fabregas thread! I know we all want him gone, but pls lets keep that in the relevant thread!

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was a very good PL keeper, could've been a bit like our Van der Sarr (though not as good). Schwarzer was a decent keeper at the time too. Lots of options better than Almunia out there
No other top club touched him either though. City got rid very quickly.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom