• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Interview

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Whilst browsing As' website, I came across this interview with Cesc.
Meanwhile, the Vieira story has disappeared for the time being...

This Sunday was the first title won as a professional. Did anything feel strange?

- I wouldn't be lying if I said I felt something like butterflies in my stomach. I hope it won't be the last time.

Arsenal's aim is to repeat what was acheived last season?

- We'll see how it looks

Explain?

-In terms of the domestic competitions, yes. But we should be thinking about having a good Champions League

That's the title they're hoping for?

-We've got the team, but we'll see.

Is Arsène Wenger one of the most important people in your life?

-Yes. But he's also been very brave.

Why?

- He has a lot of confidence in the youngsters and he gave me the opportunity to direct the team against Manchester.

Does he believe Patrick Vieira will leave Highbury?
(Not sure that this question was "Do you" rather than "Does he?")

-Personally, I wouldn't like it. Everyday I learn things from him.

But you have a better touch than the frenchman

- Well, to be a veteran, you have to show interesting things.

Alexone234

But you have a better touch than the frenchman

- Well, to be a veteran, you have to show interesting things

loving that.

KingReyes

Established Member
Is Arsène Wenger one of the most important people in your life?

-Yes. But he's also been very brave.

Why?

- He has a lot of confidence in the youngsters and he gave me the opportunity to direct the team against Manchester.

So much for Wenger not giving youth a chance.

Aussie

Established Member
juz7_pi12es said:
*Loyan* said:
Nice to see he's a level headed lad.

true :eek:ops:

I am sick and tired of reading your one or two word posts :!:

Cesc while very small seems to really get in there and i think that he may get few games this season. However i always have to remind myself that this boy is only 17 years old. Imagine if he played his footballing days out with Arsenal he could get two testimonials!

Jinn

Established Member
Aussie said:
juz7_pi12es said:
*Loyan* said:
Nice to see he's a level headed lad.

true :eek:ops:

I am sick and tired of reading your one or two word posts :!:

What's the problem? He's allowed to post as much or as little as he wants. It's not easy to post in a language which you're not good at.

Aussie

Established Member
juz7_pi12es,

I aplogize for what i said about you before. I didnt understand that english wasnt your first language and i read your posts in profile and i can see you are imporving. Once again sorry.

And beanz **** OFF :lol:

beanz

Good morning to you too Aussie, just for once it's a nice sunny start to the day :mrgreen:

johe

Looks like Cesc has the Wenger wit about him. Guess the media training worked out well too.

Yes, he seems very intelligent, both on and off the pitch. Like a mini-Wenger out there in the trenches. :wink:

Clarkey

Seeing the way he answered the questions, showing his intelligence its unsurprising Wenger had no worries in letting him play and as Cesc put it 'control the game'. As thats exactly what the lad did, with Gilberto doing his usual clear up the scraps so his partner can shine role.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom