• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

ItzdoctorZ

They're both great players, but some people seem to knock Ronaldo, I wish he'd been at Arsenal since he was 18, or Messi come to that.
Exactly. I won't lie, i've hated on Ronaldo for a while but he always proves me wrong. Still tho, i'd rather watch Messi play over him and i'd want Messi on my team over him. Ronaldo is just a goalscorer but Messi does so much more.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Good match so far. Hoping for another couple of goals, extra time, and then penalties.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good game so far.
If juve is patient they can really win this.
Khedira is an incredible player.
love what im seeing from Casemiro and Modric.
Im on Juve side on this one, not that i like juve much, its just that i have Madrid with every single atom of my body.

hope for Higuain to score soon.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
People denying that Ronaldo is a great player, one of the 2 greatest players of his generation, and an asset to both club and country are in denial. Same goes for Messi btw.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom