• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They said Juve had the best defense in years. Ronaldo would finally meet his match. Etc. Etc.

Hatrick incoming!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Can't believe people were going mental for us to break the bank for this fat fraud Higuain. By far the worst player on the pitch.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I don't know why the commentators keep saying that if the game finishes like this, then the score is unfair on Juventus. If Juventus wanted fairness, they shouldn't have given up three goals.

Dammit

74th minute, Ronaldo still has a 100% pass success rate while scoring two massive goals in a CL final.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd almost forgotten how good Modric was. Amazing performance from the Real Madrid midfield generally.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom