• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Aevi

Hale End FC
Full-time scores.

CqAhT5dWcAIToAq.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seeing Arteta there is so painful!
How could we finance his coaching badges and then let him go to a rival? Why couldn't he coach for us?
Would you rather learn from one of the most innovative and succesful managers around or someone who makes decisons that people on this forum can see are wrong?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Might sound a bit crazy, but Aguero is actually underrated. He's a special player. The best strikers aren't fazed by misses, Aguero proved that today.

Little between him and Suarez, I'd have him ahead of Lewandowski too.
You gotta count his lack of durability against him bro, it's unlucky but it's the reason Suarez is rated higher. I would pick a fit Aguero over a fit Lewandowski but if I had to choose who to sign it becomes a difficult decision.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Roma is out unless they get their **** together in the second half.

Plutarch

Hapoel Beer Sheva 1-0 up on Celtic at half time. Still 5-3 down on aggregate. I would love it if they put Celtic out.

Plutarch

Now 2-0 to Hapoel Beer Sheva, catastrophic defending and goalkeeping from Celtic. 5-4 on aggregate. Come on Hapoel, just need one more goal.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Second red card for Roma...Now Emerson for an other criminal tackle studs up on Corona of FC Porto.
Roma playing with 9, this tie is over.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom