• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Atleti fans must be thrilled? Won't get a better chance of reaching the final.

Atalanta or PSG would be tough tbf. So much attacking quality in both teams.

Lot of good teams left in this year with only really Lyon who are out of their depth.

Reactions: A_G

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We need Juve and Real to go out though.

The only teams that have knocked Atletico out of the CL since Simeone took over have been Ronaldo teams :lol:
I'm not worried about Juve, because they have a clown coaching them, but Real is their godfather, so that's the team to beat.
I feel like City can do it again at Etihad, especially since Ramos is suspended.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely think Atalanta will do PSG if there’s no injuries between now and then. They’re in red hot form, scoring goals for fun.

PSG haven’t played competitive football since March. Think they’ll be really rusty going into that tie.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
@Notorious Big who will you support in Bayern/Barcelona? your two most hated clubs :lol:

Tough question :lol:.Usually i am against Spanish teams in Europe and especially against Real and Barcelona,so it will be with Bayern this time.They're little bit more likeable than in days when they won CL :lol:.

Think that Bayern have bigger chance to win,while there will be just one game and Barcelona always has good advantage at Camp Nou,no matter how poor season they have.But it also can go other way,while there no will be room for big mistakes in one game.

And who will you support ? :lol: Forgot which team you hate more lmao.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's good draw.Barcelona vs Bayern will always produce goals,same goes with PSG Atalanta.Think that RB won't have enough to beat Atletico in one game.Hope for City vs Juve in last one,didn't see that duel a lot in recent years.Just one,if i remember.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't wait for PSG to bottle it against Atalanta, then for GFFN to blame it on Emery somehow.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Which team will you support mate ?

diego_simeone_manager_of_atletico_madrid_celebrates_his_sides_se_1519967.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom