• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I think Chelsea are guaranteed PSG, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona or RB Leipzig. Not sure they beat any over two legs.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Despite being one of the best coaches in the world, Conte really is a bum in Europe. Was flailing and struggling with that Juve team in CL too who Allegri immediately took to CL final after taking over.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The clubs finishing 3rd aren't much of a shock so far which is good for us.

As long as Atletico get through we should be ok, obviously depends on our form as well and if we stop playing like mugs!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Been watching Shakhtar vs Atalanta

Two VAR decisions, one for each team... no goal for Shakthar, goal for Atalanta, same hairline type decision.

All I can say is.. **** VAR, inconsistent garbage. UEFA is using it for their political games.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom