• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg: Arsenal 2 - 2 Bayern Munich | Tuesday 9th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-212037-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-211957-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Bayern

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
@A_G @db10_therza 2-1 down at the bernebau, making it 2-2 with a worldie. That good enough for you? Or still something about only scoring the 4th or 5th goal

Brother if you devoted even a fraction of your cosmic energy into backing some of our players like you do for Foden then the tides of fate would grant us deliverance 🙏

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Even at 2-1, we can still go to Allianz and win. This tie is still alive. No away goals is a huge boost.

It's not happening. Don't do this to yourself.

The naivety on display tonight reinforced my pre-match expectations that Bayern, in spite of their woeful form, are still a step too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom