• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Round of 16: FC Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 21st February | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cb3f4fd0930bb567ecd054213d05ccc.png

Screenshot-20240217-225720.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240217-230431.png

Prediction

Porto 0-2 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's been a long 7 years since that 10-2 knockout defeat to Bayern...

Fun fact...the first leg of that tie was on my anniversary back in 2017, I kid you not I actually said "we are actually playing quite well" like a second before Munich scored against us and eventually beat us 5-1...Riou jinx :lol:

...and an even longer 14 years since our last knockout win, ironically v Porto.

Said it before, but quite nice how Wenger's last Champions League win could be Arteta's first.

The fans and players have waited a long time for this game, a long time to put our last 16 record right...really looking forward to this tie.

3-1 Arsenal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thank you so much for posting this, can't stop laughing at it 🤣

😂

I have to respect Pepe tbf. The lad is 40 years old and he’s still playing at the top level however he’s a ticking time bomb. This was two months ago vs Sporting:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
😂

I have to respect Pepe tbf. The lad is 40 years old and he’s still playing at the top level however he’s a ticking time bomb. This was two months ago vs Sporting:

A legend really, accomplish so much and been playing for ages too.

Swear he played against us in our first group stage Champions League match at the Emirates v Porto, think he got spun by Henry a few times back in 2006.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Fun fact...the first leg of that tie was on my anniversary back in 2017, I kid you not I actually said "we are actually playing quite well" like a second before Munich scored against us and eventually beat us 5-1...Riou jinx :lol:

Said it before, but quite nice how Wenger's last Champions League win could be Arteta's first.

The fans and players have waited a long time for this game, a long time to put our last 16 record right...really looking forward to this tie.

3-1 Arsenal.
I'm fully expecting an upset.

That's what Arsenal PTSD does to you, haha.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah we are going to need our squad now, good to hear we have some players back for this tie.

This is going to be a rough game, probably one of the hardest we'll have this competition. We'll probably need our most physical players for this one. Focus on getting a good lead and managing them from there on.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Jesus, Zinny, Partey, Tomi are the UCL crew. The other guys are the bread and butter leauge grafters….

…..in my unrealistic dreams of a fully fit squad.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I've saw them a lot last season because of Taremi, as an Iranian, not as much this season. But they're physical, master of the dark arts and a team full of cun ts, like every Portuguese team.

It's not going to be an easy game at all, but we'll not lose, minimum a draw. I could see them ****house whole game and manage to get a draw. I'm more afraid that we'll get injuries than I'm at losing. We'll smash them at home tho.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

3-1 Arsenal.
14 years since we won a knock out tie in the CL, unbelievably poor in europe. If the PL and you tube fan culture wasn't so big, we wouldn't have any fans under 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom