• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We mugged them for Cech in that regard
He turned to **** as soon as we bought him yes. But seriously Mourinho ****ed them up real bad. They have bad players in key positions, star men that are openly speaking about wanting to be elsewhere. Good times.

Song Billong

Moany has left Chelsea in a right state. The flog could not handle the fact he couldn't spend unlimited moneys to strengthen a title winning squad, and now they are in disrepair given he's soured the relationship with several of their players.

All their best players want out - Costa, Hazard, Cesc, Courtois. And the likes of Ivanovic can't get dropped despite being poor for a long time now.

Long may the JM induced capitulation continue.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So nothing decent coming through the academy and all these loans for 38 young players is really working out. Old man Terry is the only Chelsea man in the last 10 years. Must call Messrs Wenger and Juncker. What a shining model.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just bizarre squad management to loan out the very top talents when the first team squad is stale. Players like Kenedy, Traore & especially Musonda could have potentially given them an Iwobi like boost attacking wise. Christensen would have replaced Cahill by now.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Apparently, Conte met with Roman this week and discussed the overhaul of the Chelsea team. Among the ones likely to leave: Matic, Fabregas, Ivanovic, Oscar and Cahill.

Doesn't surprise me, Leicester were a better watch than that Chelski which won the league.

They were great before Christmas, then tried their best old school Arsenal impression with several 1-0 wins. Come to think of it, the league hasn't been fiercely competitive for a while.

Hopefully we mount a proper challenge this time round, it feels as if we're capable.

Song Billong

Apparently, Conte met with Roman this week and discussed the overhaul of the Chelsea team. Among the ones likely to leave: Matic, Fabregas, Ivanovic, Oscar and Cahill.

Not that I rate Oscar highly, but I find it surprising that Conte may want to move him on after Juve were linked with him for a few years in a row.

Mourinho really turned a great attacking talent into a grafter with no flair.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2 bookies had suspended betting on him leaving (hence the stories), imagine they actually did sack him in October :lol:

crazyman

How the f**** did Chelsea get a record breaking kit deal? Their fanbase is far from the biggest in England, never mind the world, they have no superstars (Hazard, debatable) and they aren't in the CL. It seems VERY suspicious to me.

SYS

How the f**** did Chelsea get a record breaking kit deal? Their fanbase is far from the biggest in England, never mind the world, they have no superstars (Hazard, debatable) and they aren't in the CL. It seems VERY suspicious to me.

Another edit to the title then

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Puma need to find us more money or we need to terminate early and look for a better deal. I hear Adidas are looking for a new club to sponsor.....

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom