• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I used to fear face Chelsea because they just know how to get wins. But these days specially after Todd facing Chelsea not worry me and don't think it'll worry me upcoming years they ruined themselves with these group of players.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nicolas Jackson shoots like a stormtrooper.

Mudryk is the football Forest Gump - runs really fast but as slow as molasses in winter.

Petrovic hands were as good as Oscar Psisrious's legs.

Enzo Fernandes is Jonjo Shelvey with after a trip to Turkey and some tattoos

Moises Caicedo is an extra off Narcos who somehow made it into football.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I still didn't get the Q and M drift. Please explain
Q and M are at opposite corners of the keyboard, so there's loads of letters in between. Hence, Jackson would still miss even though there's literally loads of letters to go at!

The posts on twitter have been things like 'between I and P' (which is just the letter O).

VancouverCanuck

Just catching up to this thread. It's only a couple of pages before that some idiot was sh*tting all over Havertz and the team.:lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mudryk was an absolutely dire signing. He's not just bad for £100m. He's a bad PL level player.

He's a bit of a meme at the moment with his finishing but I do think that Jackson will come good eventually.

Wouldn't be against a bid for Gallagher if Chelsea need to sell a HG player in the summer.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
Q and M are at opposite corners of the keyboard, so there's loads of letters in between. Hence, Jackson would still miss even though there's literally loads of letters to go at!

The posts on twitter have been things like 'between I and P' (which is just the letter O).
Aha! Makes sense.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Mudryk was an absolutely dire signing. He's not just bad for £100m. He's a bad PL level player.

He's a bit of a meme at the moment with his finishing but I do think that Jackson will come good eventually.

Wouldn't be against a bid for Gallagher if Chelsea need to sell a HG player in the summer.
🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

He's literally just a high energy foul merchant with decent anticipation. The kind of player that looks good in a mid-table side, but should be nowhere near a top one.

TriniGunner

Nothing pleases me more than to see them spend a bunch of money on contracts for 10 years of players that don't really like playing with each other. Based on what happened during that penalty incident with Palmer, you can clearly see there isn't a good culture within the dressing room. I could remember Joe Cole mentioning that during his days at Chelsea with Mourinho, they all noticed that our players used to always argue with each other during and after games we lost to them and all they had to do was score a goal and watch us crumble thereafter. The tables have clearly turned. The thing about Chelsea and its supporters is that they fail to realize that their success basically came from an owner who was simply more than willing to throw money at whatever problem came up. Bad run of results...New Manager. Another team wants a good player...Buy him. As long as the results came, they (club and fans) didn't really care about anything else.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Given the team sheet, they did reasonably well in the first half. They were just blown away in the second. Absolutely ragdolled.

Many of their underperforming players would probably get a bit of a renaissance in our side, but I'd proceed with caution...

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Given the team sheet, they did reasonably well in the first half. They were just blown away in the second. Absolutely ragdolled.

Many of their underperforming players would probably get a bit of a renaissance in our side, but I'd proceed with caution...
No more Chelsea rejects please

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom