• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Overall it's a terrible season even if they seemed to be improving a bit in the second half.

Can't spend that much and finish outside CL and expect to stay

Nature of the Chelsea job. He and all others know what they're getting in to

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Who shall we take? I vote Enzo.
I would definitely take Palmer, but he'd cost a fortune and then some more.

He can be finessed even more and the way he shoots and moves forward with the ball sometimes reminds me of a young RvP.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So their plan is signing youngster develop them then sell them they also trying to buy many clubs and hire coach has no say on transfer and building teams that he likes. That might work but you need stability

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Must be Poch to Bayern surely, only thing that makes sense.

Also in all this unrest if we sign Palmer, will G still think he's better than Saka ya think?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poch to Bayern?
Poch And Kane Dier in same team?

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Surprising. They performed well below their XG all season but managed to climb up at the end. Honestly think Poch did a good job, their squad is ****ing terrible despite spending all that money and they played some good attacking football for most of the season.

Would've loved Potch here but too late for that now.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
So stupid from them, I was actually worried they were building something promising with how they finished the season. He ended up doing a decent job considering the injury crisis and terrible squad building Todd handed him. They are gonna implode sooner than later with these kind of decisions, I'm loving it.

Thrice

Would be typical for Boehly if this was an opportunistic move because De Zerbi has become available. I mean, they won their last 5 matches. If anything that finish should've bought Poch a few more months.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Oohhh. Do we think it's De Zerbi?

Think it’s Tuchel.

Potch had shown improvements over the final third of the season. They would have to go one better than that to replace him.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom