• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea - Man City

JazzG

Established Member
Shows how much they rely on Robben, without him they don't attack anywhere near as well.

Too early to start saying this might be a blip but they got a tough match next up against Everton. IF they drop points there then it could become very interesting. Man utd got Man city as well so a good chance both could drop points so we HAVE to win our next match.

Also what is it with Richard Dunn, seems to put in Baresi like performances against the top sides!

The Premier

Tsk, tsk, tsk. How big Tuesday's loss is for you now. Maybe you would have played with a little more passion if you had known what was going to happen this weekend. Oh well, maybe next year.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The Premier said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. How big Tuesday's loss is for you now. Maybe you would have played with a little more passion if you had known what was going to happen this weekend. Oh well, maybe next year.

I'll tell you one think.

You're gonna win sweet fa.

So come back in May and let's swap notes!

Though feel free to beat Chesl$ki.

beyondforever

Ya it's obvious that robben is their real star. Before he came in they could not beat teams by more than one goal and now he got injured they can't score goal again. He's the reason why they keep winning games and scoring lots of goals. Without him they are not that invincible.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member

Eh? We're only 2 points behind you. 2 points is **** all. We've got as much a shot as you of overhauling Chavski. I still think it's a bit too much of a stretch for both Arsenal and MU, Chelsea will win it narrowly in the end.

patrick42uk

Established Member
thank you man city defence! :shock: thank you david james! :shock: :shock: :shock: and above all, than you aaron mokoena.

everton away, bolton away, man utd away, arsenal at home, newcastle away. these are the fixtures chelsea have to come through to become champions. thats 15 points. call me crazy, but i'm not giving up hope. without robben, it could be that little bit more interesting. as jazz says, next week could be telling.

The Premier

Beany said:
The Premier said:

I'll tell you one think.

You're gonna win sweet fa.

So come back in May and let's swap notes!

Though feel free to beat Chesl$ki.

By all means - I'll bide my time till then. But I know what's going to happen - as soon as the season is over, or even sooner, once you see that you're not going to win anything, you'll all bog off and crawl back under the rocks from which you came, until next season. So how can you guarantee to me that you'll still be here when all is said and down?

So at least let me get in part of my two cents' worth now: This may end up even worse than last year when you had an undefeated year, but only walked away with one prize.

This year, it really looks like an uphill struggle for you to win even one gong. Too much turmoil in the clubhouse; too small a squad; too much interference from other clubs; a copuple of niggling injuries; a continuing inability to win the big games, due to sulking on the pitch.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
By all means - I'll bide my time till then. But I know what's going to happen - as soon as the season is over, or even sooner, once you see that you're not going to win anything, you'll all bog off and crawl back under the rocks from which you came, until next season. So how can you guarantee to me that you'll still be here when all is said and down?

So at least let me get in part of my two cents' worth now: This may end up even worse than last year when you had an undefeated year, but only walked away with one prize.

This year, it really looks like an uphill struggle for you to win even one gong. Too much turmoil in the clubhouse; too small a squad; too much interference from other clubs; a copuple of niggling injuries; a continuing inability to win the big games, due to sulking on the pitch.

You're not winning the title again, despite all your resources. Not really good enough is it?

Also funny that you seem to reappear when Arsenal lose, just to spout rubbish. Where were you last season when we won many, many big games? Probably under a rock, as you so eloquently put it

kanuuu

Established Member
The Premier, you must be pissed off now that it looks extremely unlikely that you're going to win the league this year, for the second season in a row. Which will be the first time you've gone 2 seasons without winning the league since 92!

beyondforever

Even though chelsea drew tonight i still don't think we can win the title. There's still MU we have to catch if we want to win the title. Think we can only claim the second place.

patrick42uk

Established Member
beyondforever said:
Even though chelsea drew tonight i still don't think we can win the title. There's still MU we have to catch if we want to win the title. Think we can only claim the second place.

no surprises there. more chance of getting blood from a stone than optimism from you.

The Premier

Gazza Martinez said:

You're not winning the title again, despite all your resources. Not really good enough is it?

Also funny that you seem to reappear when Arsenal lose, just to spout rubbish. Where were you last season when we won many, many big games? Probably under a rock, as you so eloquently put it

Don't confuse me with any old glory seeker who comes on here just to wind you up. Do a quick count - I posted more last year than this. I make a point of not coming on here just to razz you when you lose. Consequently, I've had fewer chances to post this year than last.

The Premier

kanuuu said:
The Premier, you must be pissed off now that it looks extremely unlikely that you're going to win the league this year, for the second season in a row. Which will be the first time you've gone 2 seasons without winning the league since 92!

Frankly, I'm beginning to feel that we just might end up pipping this thing this year. A real long shot, I know, but stranger things have happened.

By the way, did you notice both Terry and Cech got a boot in the mouth today? Wouldn't that be something if they got even a little knock between now and the end of the year.

How big would this past Tuesday become if you guys end up in second place, two points behind United? Chew on that for a minute.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Don't confuse me with any old glory seeker who comes on here just to wind you up. Do a quick count - I posted more last year than this. I make a point of not coming on here just to razz you when you lose. Consequently, I've had fewer chances to post this year than last.

Fair enough. Then you shouldn't tar so many people with glory hunter brush as you did in your previous post. Works both ways.

The Premier

Gazza Martinez said:

Fair enough. Then you shouldn't tar so many people with glory hunter brush as you did in your previous post. Works both ways.

It's unfortunate, but every club has them, I'm afraid. Just look at the number of voices on this site when things go well for you, and the slagging that goes on when things get rough.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
It's unfortunate, but every club has them, I'm afraid. Just look at the number of voices on this site when things go well for you, and the slagging that goes on when things get rough.

I'll admit I've been surprised by some of the comments on here recently, everything from "Sack Wenger" to "Sell Cole". It usually doesn't get this bad here.

But as you say, all clubs have them, and I know many United supporters who were calling to "sack Fergie, sell Giggs" last season.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
beyondforever said:

no surprises there. more chance of getting blood from a stone than optimism from you.

Says you!

the dawn raids

Established Member
we SHOULD be level on points anyway if linesmen wouldnt give mancs royal treatment at old trafford when carroll dropped mendes' ball.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom