• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea or Man Utd?

If not Arsenal, who would you want to win the league?

• Man Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seb_afc

Established Member
if we could not win the league, who would you want? would you rather have chelsea win the league or would you want man utd to win the remainder of their premiership games (of course not against us) so that they stopped chelsea winning the title

champions04

Everton? :angel

I can't bear either Chelsea or Man United winning it. Mourinho will be gloating for months on end....and so will Fergie for that matter not to mention their fans as well.

Chelsea because I hate manure so much, the boss hates them and the players hate them. Our boys dont seem to despise chelsea players, and when we play them there usually isnt the cheating and fouling that goes with playing manure. I dont care if chelsea wins anyway, they bought the title, its just sad for clubs who work hard to make their own money and dont have sugar daddies.

Mark

Established Member
Moving this to General Football Talk.

And I voted Chelsea. I know I shouldn't because they're evil with all their money and stuff, but I just can't stand Man Utd.

Gunner4life09

I'll give it to Chelsea, its nice to see a small club win the league for once.

I don't think Chelsea qualify as a small club anymore . . . they have a bigger stadium than us, equally good trainning facilities and a bank account bigger than all the clubs put together.

koivu

I would say Chelsea. I have hated ManUre for too long, I don't want to see anyone else win but would prefer it to be Chelsea of the two.

Lukazan

Established Member
Chelsea.

I hate them, my god I hate them but my hate for Man U is soooo much stronger it's impossible to explain!

kel varnsen

Established Member
man utd. i loathe them, but chelsea might be even worse. russian blood money; can't stand them. they were practically broke before roman took over; now they are the richest club in the world. it's a fekkin joke...

LuKaZaN said:
Chelsea.

I hate them, my god I hate them but my hate for Man U is soooo much stronger it's impossible to explain!

You stole my words, i so agree, i hate them both,

I hate MAN U 100% and chelsea 99.9%

So, i would go for Chelsea :evil:

awooga83

Established Member
I would say Man U primarily because i feel so much bitterness to Chelsea and the way they have been transformed over the past 3 years. With Man U i hated them but because they were a good team they had in effect created their own legacy. Chelsea didn't have one but now when they are successful i just feel cheated because of their money. Also if Chelsea win i fear it could start a period of domination for them which if united won i wouldn't because i know weve fought against them and won before. We have only fought once againts Jose's Cheslea and they have just run away with it.

Canuck

Established Member
:lol:

In a perfect world this wouldn't be a valid question.

*Sigh*
I guess it would be Chelski. I really hate losing to the ****.

towelie

god that was a tough choice. it was hard to select chelsea. i kept looking for another option

i just hate man u - take ryan giggs out and you've got the official **** of the earth led by the salad-tosser ferguson

freddie8

got to be man u. even though i despise them, i feel cheated that chelsea have bought the title, so at least a team that use acadamey and players that have been there for years win.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom