• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea tried to hijack Reyes!

XxGoonaStuxX

Losers. They want anyone and everyone.
Busted - They spend 100million and it doesn't look like they will win the title. Abromovich must be pissed....

Andrew

GlasgowGooner said:
i thought the Sevile president says it was Barcelona who made a late bid

To be fair, Chelski's name wasn't mentioned so it could have been any club. I don't think it was Barcelona, because they put a bid in for about half of what we did before us apparently. I think it was either Real Madrid or more likely, Chelski.

Senght

lol Chelsea buy stars for them to rot in. Look at Joe Cole, Veron, and now Parker. Not a game for them.

Alexone234

Yeah, it wasn't Chelski it was Barca that made a late bit. A mate a PA news said that Barca only offered around half of what we did, and were laughed off.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Chelsea are just stupid. They want so many players, when their not even needed. Joe Cole probably regrets signing for Chelsea. Apparently Chelsea want Joaquin and Fernando Torres for next season.

Allyboy

Established Member
We should make a £100 million bid for Heskey, leak the news to Chelski and sit back as they poach him from us at twice the price 8)

zerofeel

Chelseas just bloody greedy...thinking by buying decent players they can be like MARDRID ..fat chance mann...hope all their players stage a mutiny soon and that ranieri will be sacked replaced by an even more dodgy coach who will keep on buying after they lose one or two matches soon after .and the team's full of mercenaries...that theres no way a team spirit can be found anywhere near the dressing room.. ;D

Andrew

And what pisses me off is just because they have the money they think all of a sudden they are part of Europe's elite. Well when was the last time they won the title? :roll: I sincerely hope that we show them who's boss and that even Manure finish above them. Then the rest of Europe can see what a poor club they actually are.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom