• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea winning again

MightyArsenal

Brum 1 Fulham 2.

That boy Bouba Diop is some player! Hes unstoppable from corners, someone we could find quite useful.... hmmm :)

the dawn raids

Established Member
Southampton 2 - 0 Liverpool
David Prutton (5)
Peter Crouch (22)

Birmingham 1 - 2 Fulham
Moritz Volz (og 51)
Andy Cole (pen 7)
Papa Bouba Diop (83)

Chelsea 3 - 0 Portsmouth
Didier Drogba (15)
Arjen Robben (21)
Didier Drogba (39)

Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Tottenham
Mikele Leigertwood (66)
Danny Granville (70)
Andrew Johnson (pen 77)

Everton 0 - 1 Charlton
Matthew Holland (45)

Man Utd 3 - 1 Aston Villa
Cristiano Ronaldo (eighth)
Louis Saha (69)
Paul Scholes (70)
Gareth Barry (53)

Norwich 4 - 4 Middlesbrough
Damien Francis (1)
Dean Ashton (80)
Leon McKenzie (90)
Adam Drury (90)
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (34)
Franck Queudrue (49)
Franck Queudrue (55)
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (seventy-eighth)

West Brom 2 - 0 Man City
Kevin Campbell (5)
Ronnie Wallwork (81)

EDIT: Ive no idea how those smileys got there, if theyre still there. All the 8's turned into smileys somehow. :shock:

Canuck

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
lol. i remember in the summer wenger said its one market for chelsea one market for the rest in terms of transfers. soon it will be one table for chelsea and one table for the rest. 61 points in january? thats is f****g absurd! the only reason there isnt a press outcry yet is because they are desparate for someone outside of arsenal and united to win. in the future when the only competition is chelsea trying to break their previous seasons' points tally, they will know what a boring, predictable league really means.

True Patrick, you're right of course. Hopefully it won't get that bad though. We all have to keep faith. It most likely won't pay off this season but we have to think we can learn from this and be better prepared come next August.

awooga83

Established Member
Also agree patrick what i don't get is so many "neutrals" and some of my mates who are neutral to the premiership say to me they want chelsea to win the league cause thier sick and tired of Arsenal and Man u winning. I just think can't they see if chelsea win it they could go on to dominate on a level previously unseen in the premiership because of thier unique circumstanes then the boring 2 horse race of the past could become a 1 horse race. Thats one thing that really gets me.

Mark

Established Member
Same with me. Everyone I know wants Chelsea to win it simply because it would make a change. I wish they'd just see how f*cking wrong it is though.

nesci2

just a quick question ahed of newcassle visit...

has any1 else been perplexed by the van persie-robben comparison...?

to me it looks like bose moaninho got it absolutely right and we seem to have gotten a bit of dud... robben has torn up defences and looked sharp every single time i've seen him...

van persie by comparison looks slightly overawed whenever he comes on (80-88 minute mark) surely AW could give him a proper run... see if the kid can live up to the promise...?

(good news about sp@#s though... jol seemed to think that stringing 5 wins in a row (i only wish) could transform a team of second string rejects and misfits into a top-6 EPL team... keep signing championship players... i hear teddy sheringham is looking to come back)

sanyasi

Nothing's going to stop Chelsea. Not just this season but in seasons to come.
i dont care. ill support arsenal on their fight to 2nd place, if thats what it comes to. i dont mind waiting 14 years, until all ashburton grove loans are paid off and we have financial parity with manchester, and by when abramovich is enjoying his cold hard cell in siberia, and chelsea are in division 1, managed by the next generation peter reid.

sanyasi

come to think of it, i would support arsenal on survival from relegation if thats what it comes to.
and the positives of us becoming 'second string' would be that atleast all those glory hunter pricks would leave...

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom