• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chinedu Obasi

weedom

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.spawrt.com/News/News.asp?Nr=2614" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.spawrt.com/News/News.asp?Nr=2614</a>

never heard of him

asajoseph

Established Member
Sounds hugely unlikely, and that we'd be at the back of the queue anyway, but what the heck - it's not likely that we'll sign anyone else in the Transfer Talk forum.

Moved

Mostarac

Established Member
My cousin who lives in Norway has told me about this guy, apparently Ogbuke scored a fantastic goal today. From what my cousin has told me, Ogbuke is a very strong striker with excellent technical abilities. Is fast aswell, and not too bad when it comes to aerial abilities. Sounds like a very exciting player.

anesumachoko

l can not see wenger buying an out and out striker at the moment ,probably in a couple of years , l think he is intrested in the midfield and defense

F_Henry

How old is this guy?

I doubt it anyway, looks like Reyes will be sold for Baptista, we'll buy Ribery and push Walcott up front.

I doubt we need another young striker cause Walcott is as quick as they come and we also have Bendther and Lupoli fighting for spots. If we bring in another striker, we might have a Quiny situation again.

I'm happy with the strikers we have now:)

BTW, If he's a friend of John Obi Mikel, chances are he'll follow him

Original_AAA

I saw him today as I was attending the match Stabaek vs FC Lyn and he was impressive. I know that Arsenal had a scout looking at him last FC Lyn game and I saw a Spud scout at Nadderud today.

He is alot like our own Adebayor(tall, fast and technical) so I find it very unlikely that Wenger will buy him. Most likely the rumour is set about so that FC Lyn gets as much money as possible for this one aswell.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
we should scout lyn more often. why such a small club has so many fantastic players in it?

Bager

He's a good player, deffinetly somepotential but as mentioned he's a good friend of Mikel came along with him to Fc Lyn..
honestly i would be more worried abt the agent than the player..

http://www.fxt.no/tippeligaen/rundensma ... 709425.ece

anyways he scored goal number 2 there..
shows some but not much of him..
several others clubs were there looking at him among them Tottenham..

edit: and to arsenal_hleb they have many young good players cause of the football acedemy they run.. so they can sign players under 18 from africa and such cause they provide school(something like that anyways)

Fabregas_04

If i was manager I would sign Baptista, Gallas, Ribery, Buffon, Ronaldo and Mexes, even though I know it wouldn't be easy but signing known, established players will do Arsenal wonders.

weedom

yes to buffon, ribery and gallas but no to baptista because i think he isnt good enough, ronaldo is to fat and past his best (im guessing its that one and not manks one) and mexes is crap.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
might get buffon nex year after jens leaves us because he says hes going to stay at juve
jens says he'll retire after euro 2008 and hinted on sky sports he might leave after this season and go to germany for one more year
maybe his departure is the paveway for buffon

F_Henry

Fabregas_04 said:
If i was manager I would sign Baptista, Gallas, Ribery, Buffon, Ronaldo and Mexes, even though I know it wouldn't be easy but signing known, established players will do Arsenal wonders.

That's why your not manager....you can't just sign your favourite players, theirs more to it than that :!:

Pass on Ronaldo and Mexes- too old or not enough quality. Baptista is most likely to come with the Reyes switch- Wenger really wanted him. With Reyes gone, I think Wenger will bid for Ribery. Gallas won't come to Arsenal- He'll definetely go abroad, imo. And Buffon might arrive after the end of this season- If we're lucky and Juve don't move to Serie A.

WE only have a good chance at only two players you proposed. BTW, if we bring in Mexes, and Ronaldo- how will Djourou, Senderos, RvP, Ade, get minutes?

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom