• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Pulisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If we are going for one Dormund midfielder/ winger I would take Mor over Pulisic, Dembele & Reus.

You must be joking. The guy has looked **** every time I've seen him for Dortmund, so predictable and weak. He's talented for sure, but there's long way to go, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's already made among the elite. Januzaj type of ****.

Dembele looks superb at times, but still so inconsistent. Haven't noticed Pulisic tbh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wow, thats incredible.
End product machine and still just 19. I think we didn't go for him because he would kill Ox and especially Iwobi.

No offence to those two (especially Iwobi) but Dembele looks a much high level prospect to them.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
End product machine and still just 19. I think we didn't go for him because he would kill Ox and especially Iwobi.

No offence to those two (especially Iwobi) but Dembele looks a much high level prospect to them.
Iwobi is a class talent himself to find his place in the team and Dembele plays right wing, right? And yeah, he is a future Balloon Door candidate imo.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Or maybe we did go for him but he chosed Dortmund over us? Hearing a lot that he thought Dortmund would be his best chance to go later to Real Madrid or Barcelona.
Felt like he basically moved to Bayern via Dortmund as well. That Kingsley Coman kid is overrated and they won't buy him so it maybe sooner than we expect. Bayern would be mental to lose him to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

And btw, if Dembele joined us with a move to one of the giants I'd be fine with it. 100m+ for a world beater meaning we've done great through out his time.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Or maybe we did go for him but he chosed Dortmund over us? Hearing a lot that he thought Dortmund would be his best chance to go later to Real Madrid or Barcelona.
Maybe but I doubt it.

We weren't linked to any wingers last summer.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That doesn't mean anything when it comes to Arsenal and what they try to do business wise.

It felt pretty obvious very early that Dembele was going to Dortmund.
We'll never know but what we do know is that Wenger has spoken about choosing not to sign players who would 'kill' his young players. Dembele would have 'killed' Ox, the same Ox that Wenger has invested years in.

Regardless you may be right, we would have never known that Wenger went for Naby Keita if it wasn't for Keita's interview and Keita could have 'killed' Ramsey/Wilshere.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

You must be joking. The guy has looked **** every time I've seen him for Dortmund, so predictable and weak. He's talented for sure, but there's long way to go, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's already made among the elite. Januzaj type of ****.

Dembele looks superb at times, but still so inconsistent. Haven't noticed Pulisic tbh.

Pulisic is a massive hype job right now in the US media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom