• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich, 20/10/15, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Yeah, gotta say. I actually like Black Costa. Elephant Costa gives all Costa's a bad name, but Black Costa is legit footballing king that looks likely to redeem the scummy Costa name. Great buy for Bayern.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is 9 points likely to see us through or should we still still be aiming for minimum 10?

Top Quality

2 - 0! What a win! I’m over the ****ing moon, Top Top Quality! Just got home, hardly ever experienced any Berlin bars as low as that…, haha!

I have to say Monreal was excellent all night, so sooo solid. Cech had some magnificent saves, Kos and Mertesacker, a couple of dangerous moments, but in general they were fantastic throughout against one of the best teams in the world going forward. And Bellerin…, even if he had his problems with Costa in the first half kept his head up and proved that he’s worth the starting spot - he offers so much going forward, what a player he is and what a player he will be… Coq was great as always. We always looked dangerous on the break and won deservedly. Sooooo happy Mesut got that last goal (especially to save the Ox for the blushes…)! Alexis was slightly disappointing with too many loose touches and misplaced passes (after a couple of weeks in god-like form), Aaron fought hard, but didn’t quite show enough going forward, Theo was dangerous if a bit inefficient, but Giroud really showed that he is a great option from the bench.

All in all, fantastic night… the sight of all all the Berlin based Bayern fans after the final whistle was almost worth the last two defeats, haha. COYG!

Loken

Is 9 points likely to see us through or should we still still be aiming for minimum 10?

If Olympiakos beat Zagreb again (most likely will) then we're out really. Even 9 points might not be enough if GD goes against us.

Still, there's always hope. Why not want to stay in the CL? It's the best competition out there, and if our squad is good enough for the PL, it'll shine through.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tonight has proven that mentality is our biggest obstacle, we actually kept Bayern relatively quiet and created more chances than them. I never though I'd be saying that.

The potential of our first team is actually quite scary.

spartandre217

Established Member
If Olympiakos beat Zagreb again (most likely will) then we're out really. Even 9 points might not be enough if GD goes against us.

Still, there's always hope. Why not want to stay in the CL? It's the best competition out there, and if our squad is good enough for the PL, it'll shine through.

I'm not so sold on Olympiacos being a shoe-in in their next game. The game today with them and Zagreb was rather close

sharongur

with the assumption of us losing to bayren, and winning the 2 musts against olympiacos and zagreb.
That leaves us with 9.
means if olympiacos wins at home vs zagreb and hopefully lose to bayren, both of us will have 9 points. we gotta win by more than 1 at greece. the 1st decider in a tie is the match up between the teams i think.

Lets hope bayren will win even tho most likely they'll have top of the group guaranteed by then

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bayern will probably beat us next whilst Olympiakos will beat Dinamo. We'll then beat Dinamo and Bayern should beat Olympiakos (unless they fix it).

Bayern 12pts
Olympiakos 9pts
Arsenal 6pts
Dinamo 3pts

Basically, if everything goes how it should, we'll have to beat Olympiakos by 2 goals to go through.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

12141532_1613953555311521_9203668105200527239_n.jpg

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Per and Bellerin tho.

Pretty much captures everyone who was involved in the goal. Mesut being trampled. Giroud, as per usual, celebrating the goal as if it were his own, Per giving Bellerin the "Well done, kid, I'm proud of you," embrace that only a captain can give. Wenger looking on with pride.

I didn't even buzz this much for the man united match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom