• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Hamburger SV | 21/11/06

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Most likely HSV line-up:

-------------------Waechter-------------------
Fillinger-----Klingbeil-----Mathijssen---Atouba*
Jarolim-----Feilhaber--Van der Vaart--Trochowski
------------Sanogo-------Ljuboja-----------

* or Mahdavikia

Saturday 2.30 HSV play FSV Mainz'05 away in the Bundesliga.

nazo

Established Member
:( We'll move this when the Newcastle game is over. (changed the emoticon for the disappointing draw)

nazo

Established Member
Screw that.
We're going for a 5-0 win. (laugh at me when we draw though :()

It's time for us to stuff someone at home.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Tue Nov 21 H Hamburg 7.45pm
Wed Dec 6 A FC Porto 7.45pm

Group G
CSKA Moscow 8 points
Arsenal 7 points
Porto 7 points
Hamburg 0 points

Hamburg cannot qualify for the Uefa cup and may not want to risk injuries so they dont need to field a strong line-up, but since they are not performing in the league they might decide to play full strength in order to get a consistent run going

Viper

Established Member
Since we're in Europe and playing a fairly poor Hamburg side, I'm expecting a win.

But I can see us producing ANOTHER frustrating result.

Nutsy

Established Member
It's a must win game, today we lucked out just a lil bit on how we drew with Newcastle, since Bolton lost, however, we do hope that Wigan thrash Aston Villa, or we'll be losing our 4th side.

I know the Deja vu might be on for this game, however i'm optimistic, i think we can win this game, however, we do hope that FC porto will lose in order for us to atleast qualify comfortably for the Champions League KO stages.Atleast a 2-0 win favouring the Gunners to win. a crucial game.

We Cannot be down by one goal, leaving the opponents lead against us. generally, our morale will untimely destroyed EVERYTIME we're one - nil down :?

Expecting Line-up, We missed Gilberto sorely , and Rosicky, do hope we're bringing the big Guns to a must win game.

N!

21th of November? :lol: Should be 21st.

However, MUST win game. MUST. If we can't beat them i'll jump in front of a bus i swear.

Be prepared for Arsène to revert back to a 4-4-2. I think he has had a wake up call that 4-5-1 does not work against Mediocre Bus-parking teams.

cubbz_th14

Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
If we can't beat them i'll jump in front of a bus i swear.

metroline 277 route 4 may i suggest, that wont pass through tottenham court road :wink:

this one is going to be tricky, Hamburg are missing some key players, however that is not our concern. what matters is we play to our abilities. RvP will most likely be missing as he is to have an x-ray tomorrow it seems. going to be very nervous and twitchy for this one.

Lukazan

Established Member
I don't know who'll play, I don't know how Hamburg will set out, and I don't know what the score will be.. but if we come out with a 4-5-1 I'm turning off and slitting my own throat.

Scout's honour.

Alfonso

Established Member
The prob about us is that we may dwell on the Newcastle result. We are a confidence side after all.

Im not going to say anything about this game incase i jinx it.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After the Newcastle game, this will will the the 11th game for Arsenal at home. So lads please go and win the game against Hamburg. You won't have any excuse for being not familiar with the new stadium.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom