CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Exiled In Newcastle, Jul 28, 2006.

1. EMIR8_SOLDIER

EMIR8_SOLDIER New Member

bloody hell wenger is very tall i reckon hes about 188cm

2. Thommybhoy

Thommybhoy New Member Trusted

Pretty much. I'm 1.78m and you can see on my avatar he's for a head higher!!

3. Arsenal_FAN1983

Arsenal_FAN1983 New Member

Some can't do without the game they so dearly love, I would have been pissed off if she said "turn it I want to watch big brother." :x

I guess your not a die hard footie fan Jester. Even if we score one goal against an easy team, i couldn't bring myself to neglect the rest of the match.

4. fabregas4 fan

fabregas4 fan New Member

it was a wonder fulmatch with 3 goals and great performance from fabregas,hleb and the others.as long as iknow i was told that defence was shaky that is what worries me.

5. ap

ap New Member

maybe he can sit on the bench when cygan is unavailable

6. Nitkov

Nitkov New Member

ok, your next game is against dinamo. it would be nice to se new topic for 2nd leg opened...

thank you

7. jester

jester New Member Trusted

yeh, not a die hard fan because i let my girlfrind turn it over for 30seconds. yawn. some people need to have a human relationship at least once...
    and where did it say i negleted the match? meh, make ur your own posts you read.

8. fabregas4 fan

fabregas4 fan New Member

itis going to rock the anger and frustration will be removed by this game.fab will score atleast 2 again.is it being brodcasted?

9. Tunar22

Tunar22 New Member

No doubt dinamo have no chance in front of us.But we should be carefull.I'm not 100% sure but I think Liverpool lost 1-0 to CSKA last year at anfield after winning the first leg 3-1.