• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Qualifier: Arsenal vs Fenerbahce - 27 August - 19:45pm

Salieri

arsenal.png
Vs
fenerbahce.png

................WS.............
Jenks..Mert..Sagna...Mon
Ramsey..Wilshere..Rozza
..Walcott..Giroud..Podol..

2-2(5-2).

Match page: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/174457/first-team/arsenal-v-fenerbahce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/17445 ... fenerbahce</a>

perspolis

Must rest the midfield... the game against the Spuds will be won in the midfield I reckon... they are **** and haven't scored from open play and can't score even if their lives depended on it! But they have a strong defensive midfield which means a busy day for Ramsey Wilshere Cazorla etc.

Fenerbahce will be playing for honour of course. A tie will do for me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just get through with no drama please. We dont need this going 0-2 at any stage. Have to be professional.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fenerbache are s**te and i think they have no hopes but we need to be professional and try kill their hopes early.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Mertesacker Monreal

Wilshere Rosicky

Walcott Cazorla Podolski

Giroud.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Same team except Wilshere in for Rosicky and possibly Monreal for Gibbs.

mo50

Established Member
3-0 lead and Fenerbahce were absolutely garbage. I'd rest a good amount of players but with the importance we place on this competition we'll go with a full strength side.

dysphoria

Established Member
1) no injuries

2) we go through

That is all. Hopefully players like ramsey, cazorla, sagna and giroud can get a rest. Not sure about sanogo though, he looked absolutely **** when he came on, didn't even bother to TRY on his debut.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Pity Wenger has left us with no squad. Should be able to field a B team against this lot, close it out.

squallkid

Established Member
------Chesney---

Jenks--Sagna-Kos-Monreal

-Rosicky--Ramsey---Wilshere---Gibbs

----------Podolski---Giroud----

Rest Walcott who has been playing every game and Cazorla.

Monreal gets some game time as does Podolski.

We could always take Gibbs off at around the magic 70 minutes.

Mertesacker also gets a rest and we get to see how Sagna-Kos works as a pairing.

So I would sub on:

Cazorla for Ramsey because Ramsey has played the full 90 for us in our three games whereas Wilshere got a rest at Fulham and I wouldn't start Rosicky against Sp**s so he could stay on.

Walcott for Giroud (Who to my knowledge has been playing the majority of minutes)

Sanogo for Gibbs because I don't think Gibbs can handle 5 full games in 2 weeks.

k24bfan

I say Zel gets a second half 45 min run-out if its draw or we are up. Rest Theo and Ramsey. Jack plays first half and rest Giroud. Play Podolski/Sanogo. I would rotate a ton for this match.

pet

i would rest a lot of players, but i know wenger won't

Szczęsny
Sagna Koscielny Mertesacker Monreal
Frimpong Wilshere Eisfeld
Gnabry Sanogo Podolski

infineon

Established Member
Walcott must be rested a bit surely? The guy played 70 mins for England and then 3 games for us in the space of 10 days?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Come on lads, no chance in hell we start this game with people like Eisfeld and Zelalem. This game means too much to Wenger and the board.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

-------------------------Szczesny
Jenkinson-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Monreal
--------------------Ramsey-Wilshere
------Walcott----------Cazorla--------Podolski
--------------------------Giroud

Think Wenger will rest Rosicky, Sagna and Gibbs, we'll win 3-1.

perspolis

He'll do the usual probably, start with a younger team... have the key players on the bench to send them in around 70th minute to give 'em a run.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom