• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Will be interesting. Think we are slight underdogs, but have good chance. They have legit striker and we don’t

But do they have a legit defence? Not entirely convinced with Upamecano and Dier in there. Even their midfield with Laimer and Goretzka is a bit meh.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a very nice bonus that Bayern can't get their fans to the Emirates. Kinda edges Bayern over Barcelona as an opponent because of it.

The great thing about these tougher opponents is like some have said, that it makes boys to men for the future. But also if Arsenal drops out, it's not a shock that will linger on the players minds until next season, like dropping out to Porto would have. So it's all good, very nice games coming.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Please, by all that is holy in this universe, please, PLEASE let us go through to make sure Harry Kane goes a season without a title right after he leaves Sp**s to win titles.

It would be so ****ing funny.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But do they have a legit defence? Not entirely convinced with Upamecano and Dier in there. Even their midfield with Laimer and Goretzka is a bit meh.
Dier won’t play as Kim is back. They have weakness in rb and we have weakness in lb. Rest of their defence is Kim, upamecano and Davies. That’s very strong

Also we don’t exactly have top striker, they have elite striker

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This is what Gabriel and Saliba must look like to opposition fowards

Definitely. Their killing intent is probably projected as such.

On the other hand, you've got Gabriel Jesus upfront with a killing aura about as threatening as wind-up Santa here.

tumblr_m1kgxi4Ipo1r4w8k5o1_1280.jpg

Menard

Bayern have lots of good players and are still well capable of putting us to the sword if we're not at it, but just looking at the actual performances of the two sides this season, not even the results but just eye test, I don't see how it could be argued that we aren't a better more functional team.

Mohamed7

Tuchel is counter-attack merchant. Facing Arsenal is perfect for him. Nullify them in the first leg and take our chances. Aim is to go with at least 2 goals win in the home fixture.

Then, beat him in his own game by countering at the Alliance Arena.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Where are the people who claimed the Champions League had fallen off? There are some serious heavy hitters around. Time quarter-finals look like a tasty affair.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom