• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Claudio Pizzaro

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Francis Jeffers dreams of playing for Barcelona!!

According to reports this morning, Francis Jeffers is trying to obtain a better contract.

"I haven't signed my contract yet and I'm looking at other clubs. I would be interested in playing for Barcelona, Real Madrid or AC Milan" said Jeffers.

Fans in Spain and Italy have frenzied into a state of euphoria at the news of one of Merseysides brightest 'jug-eared' prospects joining their club.

Mostarac

Established Member
Don Pacifico said:
According to reports this morning, Francis Jeffers is trying to obtain a better contract.
"I haven't signed my contract yet and I'm looking at other clubs. I would be interested in playing for Barcelona, Real Madrid or AC Milan" said Jeffers.
Fans in Spain and Italy have frenzied into a state of euphoria at the news of one of Merseysides brightest 'jug-eared' prospects joining their club.

:lol: :wink: .

daniel

He's 28...

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention, you can see how good he is in the match we had against Bayern in 2005. He scored two goals then...

daniel

I didn't say he would or wouldn't...
In my post somewhere above I already mentioned that we don't need hei, or any other striker for that matter...
I was just saying that he is good...

Jameel46

Established Member
he's a very good player, good movement, decent passer, basically a good all round player, and with 1 or 2 from VP, Aliadiere, Bendtner or Lupoli leaving it wouldn't be such a bad idea if he came to the club

daniel

Well, I think that when Bendter gets back he should be given some chances, I don't think neithere him or RvP will be leaving so, we don't really need him...
But if he would come, I wouldn't mind...

been

i would take him right away especially for free
great player one of the most underated
scores all the time makaay is better but not as consistent as him
he has the capability to bag in 15 goals if he played next to henry

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Pizarro is quality, no doubt but he isn't exact;ly what we need right now. Would have been an excellent signing 2 years ago, but not right now. Unles RVP or anyone else leaves, then Pizarro would be an option. And corrections, Pizarro is 29.

Jaded

Correction, he's 27, will be 28 this October. A consistent scorer, not exactly the tallest but great aerial player.

JMT

F him. dont need him. doubt wenger will need him either. but then again Henry Pizarro looks more apealing than RvP and Henry. but ill stick with rvp at this moment.

Nutsy

Established Member
Don Pacifico said:

LoL :lol:

Nutsy

Established Member
Don't really need Pizarro. Bayern Needs him more than us, anyway, like Mr.Hotshot said, he would be a great signing a few years back, but now, it'll just be a watse of money, when Arsène can hunt for better ones. no offense though, the guy is good! :)

Qwxp437

have you guys really watch some games of that guy? i think he has NOT the class for Arsenal or Barca at all!

He is even not a "goalgetter" in the Bundesliga! Bayern has only one good striker and that is Makaay (if he finds his form again)!

The only guy i would take from Bayern is Sagnol! (and Lahm perhaps)
Forget the rest...

Sammer

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Never been that impressed with Pizarro, we do not need him either right now, we have better strikers at the moment. And, I am not so sure that he would fit in with the way we play.

Exactly my thoughts.

He is the kind of striker, who would be a great signing for clubs like Boro, Bolton or Newcastle.

Admittedly versatile, he - at the same time - does not have any major strength that really stand out. He is neither very fast, extremely skilfull or has a superior shot technique. Good player, but not good enough for Arsenal.

He is a Bayern-bench warmer most of the time. That should say it all really (and Bayern have gone DOWN in terms of squad quality this season).

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom