• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Community Shield - Cardiff motorbike parking - help!

yes m8

you can get a bike real close (3/400 yards)

aim for stadium,bus station and railway station on left,go accross bridge,then hang a left,should be no prob parking near Avana Bakery.

I'll be there m8

Gate 2 block Upper Morth3

Will be going for pint 1st

You want to try the Rumma Tavern, opposite right corner of Castle, by Burger King. Will be there by 1 :D

You spot me easy m8.....I will ave Arsenal shirt on :roll:

seriously, 2 adults, 2 ten year old boys. 1 lad has new red shirt with 9 and REYES on it. I will have new Blue shirt :D

43 fair hair. say ello if about

be nice to meet any of you lads from AM :D

WelshGooner10 said:
had enough trouble getting missus to let me go to Cardiff and its only 10 miles from the house

but I'll ask :D

PMSL! none of my mates are gooners so im dragging my other half along! but he going to support Arsenal for the day!
never know may convert him!! he supports LFC, the Poooooooooooo!!!! eeeeew! :twisted:

Ill be in a pub somewhere in cardiff but dont ask which one i wont know till i get there!
you can easily spot me too in a new home shirt with bergkamp 10 on the back! :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom