• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confessions

BIoodBrother

Considering buying a kit if we win the league but don’t feel attached to any player in the squad to put on the back..

Imagine if this was pickable:
View attachment 14293
Maybe if you wait until a specific player wins us/you the league, the choice will be made for you.
Just hope it's not an outstanding save from Ramsdale or you're gonna be in that thick green jersey in summer.

ragnarock

Maybe if you wait until a specific player wins us/you the league, the choice will be made for you.
Just hope it's not an outstanding save from Ramsdale or you're gonna be in that thick green jersey in summer.

That’s a nice idea. Right now Nelson is actually close to the top for that Bournemouth thing😅

say yes

forum master baiter
I still think he was better than Lacazette.
Tricky one for me. Laca was the better footballer in a lot of ways, but simply couldn’t cut it physically and by the end of his time here was being marked out of games in a way you could never do to Giroud.

Both pretty flawed, and neither was good enough, but I think we win the title with a younger Laca in 15/16.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
iirc that started in 2003 when Bolton were basically assaulting our players. We got three players injured that were forced to be substituted due to rash tackles and the ref was crickets. We went on to draw that match 2-2 and that started our slide down and we lost the title to United.
And thst all started after Fergie smilingly said he wished someone would kick us. His minions duly obliged

MATHEO

I started being an Arsenal fan around 2002, always identified Arsenal with Arsène Wenger, I love the man in unhealthy ways and cried uncontrollably when he left.

My passion for football and Arsenal went downhill afterwards and I skipped many games during the Emery era, and my passion has only started coming back with Arteta last year. In fact, I didnt celebrate a single goal for almost two years except for one ... I screamed and jumped when Sterling scored that last minute goal against Sp**s in the UCL which was eventually ruled out for offside ...

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
...In fact, I didnt celebrate a single goal for almost two years except for one ... I screamed and jumped when Sterling scored that last minute goal against Sp**s in the UCL...

You didn't celebrate Nelson's goal vs. Bournemouth !!?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Pennant would gone to replace Beckham at RW after his hattrick against Southampton. At the time I I didn't know Pendant had been in the piss the night before and didn't get back him till 6. Pennant would continue his antics (drunk crashing Cashley car into lamppost) and ruining the potential he did have.

Arsenal VS Hull FA cup final I watched in the sports bar in Trafalgar Square next to New Zealand House. When Arsenal scored the winner in extra time, at time I was standing on a stall, jumped up in celebration, misplaced footing and dislocated my knee. My friends asked if I wanted them to help outside and call an ambulance. I said no, not long left I'll watch the end of match first and continued to do so with my knee cap at the back of my leg.

After the match my mates helped me up and my knee clicked back into place. I felt fine and continued on to the next bar with my mates celebrating the win. Next morning woke up in agony and barley walk. I had to hop to Collier tube station to make my opinion quality to St Georges, tuned out I did my ligaments in when my knee dislocated and had be a splint for a while.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I thought Pennant would gone to replace Beckham at RW after his hattrick against Southampton. At the time I I didn't know Pendant had been in the piss the night before and didn't get back him till 6. Pennant would continue his antics (drunk crashing Cashley car into lamppost) and ruining the potential he did have.

Arsenal VS Hull FA cup final I watched in the sports bar in Trafalgar Square next to New Zealand House. When Arsenal scored the winner in extra time, at time I was standing on a stall, jumped up in celebration, misplaced footing and dislocated my knee. My friends asked if I wanted them to help outside and call an ambulance. I said no, not long left I'll watch the end of match first and continued to do so with my knee cap at the back of my leg.

After the match my mates helped me up and my knee clicked back into place. I felt fine and continued on to the next bar with my mates celebrating the win. Next morning woke up in agony and barley walk. I had to hop to Collier tube station to make my opinion quality to St Georges, tuned out I did my ligaments in when my knee dislocated and had be a splint for a while.
How long did it take for you to walk normally again? Dislocated knees seem to go from anything between a week and a year feels like.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
How long did it take for you to walk normally again? Dislocated knees seem to go from anything between a week and a year feels like.

Not long at at all, IIRC they advised 6 weeks to be in a splint but I felt comfortable enough to walk without it a week before. Never had a issue with my knee since.

That said I dislocated my shoulder roughly a year later, had ongoing issues from that point with re-dislocating my shoulder. I dislocated my shoulder over dozen times in roughly two years from the initial disclocation. From incidents such as playing the Nintendo Wii, doing cable fyles or once even just getting up from a couch. Thankfully I haven't a disclocation of my shoulder for few years now although when I attempted free Cross Fit trial session I notice that my shoulder mobility is no where what it should be.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I want Arsenal to win the league because of the hard work of the players and coaching staff. I do not give a flying monkeys about Arsenal fans’ happiness. I only want Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard, White, Nketiah, Gabriel to get the respect they deserve.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Also, I really struggle to take to players who have come from rival clubs. I will probably never love Jesus, Zinchenko and Jorginho to the rest of the team.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Must admit, there are some things at Tottenham's Stadium which I think are good. 😭
Does it have a Name now? I have heard 'Tottenham Hotspur Stadium', 'New White Hart Lane'.
Anyway, back to my confession. I like how the seats behind the goals are close to the pitch, closer to the action. (As Aaron Ramsdale would testify). At the Emirates, you have the gaps behind the goals.
At 'New S@#te Hart Lane', I like the one tier 'Kop' behind the goal. There was (I believe it was) a Champions League match, before the match, the supporters did the 'To Dare is to Do'? (or whatever the motto is). I thought that looked pretty spectacular.

Screenshot_20230427-003253.png
One tier 'Kop' at Spur's Stadium.

I also like the aspect of being able to walk on top of the Stadium. Must get fantastic views of the Industrial Estates and Fried Chicken Shops.

Screenshot_20230427-003457.png
"Hello, Hello!!! I'll Order a Bargain Bucket and Fries please". "I'll be down shortly".

As far as New Stadiums go, Spur's 61,000, 62,000, (whatever it is), Capacity Stadium looks pretty impressive.
My Everton supporting Brother in Law is looking forward to Everton's Stadium being complete.
Sorry, must stop thinking about 'New S@#te Hart Lane'. 😬 Must think, ARSENAL Underground station, Highbury Stadium, The Emirates, Avenell Road, Gillespie Road, Highbury Corner. 🟥⬜
That's Better.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom