• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Could be much worse. Big T(Roubles) for Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
http://www.inter.it/en/news/11682.html

That is not good, that will be hell for Inter. Kiev will kill them imo.

Well at least we are at home, could have been much worse, imagine we HAD to win this match away in the Ukraine or Russia.

I reckon an early Ljunberg goal will let us all enjoy this to the full.

MadUKV

-2 C in Kiev, hehe. This'll make nerazurri run faster.
In fact, Dynamo Kiev is stronger at the moment than Inter now. I've seen both act in Moscow, and that's a difference.

beaney

well it looks as though we basically HAVE to win, cos if either of the other 2 win in the other game, we go out unless we win.

the only way a draw is good enuf is if they draw too, **** its going to be so tense!!

what time does the other game kick off? will we know the result before we start??? ( thats not always a good thing though)

lewdikris

Established Member
Nope, same time.

Could be a really bad week for Italian football. Lazio are already out, Inter will probably join them.

Last season was a false dawn for Italy in general - although Juve and Milan remain the best two in Europe.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
maybe they can all be so very cold(Im horrid so so ) and want no injury that they be so careful that it be a draw

Andrew

I'm predicting a draw for this game. If anything I think Kiev will win. I just can't imagine Inter winning in those conditions even though they are in good form. Inter have a mountain to climb compared to us but at the end of the day we both have to win our games to be assured of going through.

slapz

lets forget inter v kiev and just win our game so we end top and get someone like prague or stuttgart in next round :)

A

Anonymous

lewdikris said:
Nope, same time.

Could be a really bad week for Italian football. Lazio are already out, Inter will probably join them.

Last season was a false dawn for Italy in general - although Juve and Milan remain the best two in Europe.
One of the posters on here was saying now tactically superior continental teams are.

Wonder if he was watching the demolition at the San Siro.

slapz

ASHBURRN said:
lewdikris said:
Nope, same time.

One of the posters on here was saying now tactically superior continental teams are.

Wonder if he was watching the demolition at the San Siro.

You mean like the tactics we used in Milan to frustrate and tire the opposition and then make em our b*tches in the last 5 mins?

A

Anonymous

We have a good record against German teams. Arsène knows them inside out, with the exception of Bayern but to be fair, we should have beaten them at Highbury.

I'd prefer German opposition to Spanish opposition (not Deportivo please!).

But first, we must qualify.

Adam

Established Member
Ashburrn is correct there. Any teams apart from the Spanish. Prague preferably (not outstanding defensively, and like to attack).

slapz

We should go out and try blitz them early on.. make the game secure by half time. Anything like Kiev or Fulham and we're buggered as i see one of the other teams winning so Moscow will grow in confidence if they've kept us quiet in the 1st 45 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom