• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crazy france vs Brazil friendly threatens cup final

:evil:

It'll be a good match if it goes ahead but, yes, it will ruin the final. We have the most to loose out of the top three.

Hope Sky doesn't get the rights if it does happen.

johe

Grrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

Are they stupid??? :shock:

I'll go crazy if we get to the final and it's ruined by FIFA's stupid friendly game who no one really cares about.

Let the players decide wether or not they want to play in an unimportant friendly.

:(

Mark

Established Member
that's really really unfair i hope they come to their senses. a stupid friendly can wait can't it? :x

I agree its a bloody waste of time - but as far as FIFA are concerned, its for their centinary - so they'll see that as more important than our FA Cup. I guess we can just wait and see, but as that article mention that "movers and shakers of football" will be at the game, I guess it will go ahead.

I guess its our oppertunity to offer our services to Mr Wenger!! :wink:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
IF we get to the finals, FIFA will rearrange the friendly... mark my words.. the friendly would deplete half our squad.. Arsenal and the FA would NEVER let that happen....

D.Dappa

surely it would be re-arranged if Arsenal made the final..............im sure pires, vieira and titi would object leaving for the final

baccy_man

Established Member
the only reason for these pointless friendlies is to grab cash . to keep blatter and his cronies in more luxury.

The Mini

Anyone up for a petition? once we have it we can mail to Arsenal and that will be a part of our argument, we have enough people

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont see any problem at all... Henry and Pires will definitely play the Cup Final if we get there.

zerofeel

bloody Blatter and his greedy bandits are totally out of their minds....! They are goin to injure our French players... :x

Pat's missing Gerbil

there is nothing that we could do if santini wants them. they wont be able to change either the final or the date of the friendly at short notice because of the logistics.

Arsenal316

There is absolutely no way that would go ahead if we made the FA Cup final. Our players would be pissed to no end. So would the FA, Wenger, Arsenal, and everybody else...including me. :p

Pat's missing Gerbil

I just dont trust FIFA to have the bigger interest of the game at heart! They are a shocking organisation. Take the world cup in the USA.. the majority of americans were at best indifferent about it, but it suited FIFAs agenda. Why should they care about the oldest cup competition in the game when they have arranged a ridiculous friendly???? The two groups FIFA could not give a stuff about are the fans and the players

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom