• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 122,710
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We deserve every thing we've got comming to us as a club.

This is Ivan's legacy, the final nail on his coffin of failures.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Did people think one game was gonna change the clubs mind on Luiz? We were always gonna do this. People really think this was a spur of the moment thing?

GDeep™

League is very weak
EbNmnHpXQAAH96Y
Ultimately though, this is all on Raul. Any failings fall on him, captain of the ship.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Please let it be until the end of the season only. PLEASE.
The language is interesting here, if it was until the end of the season I think they would've called it an extension. New contract suggests it'll be the 2 years he was hoping for, after this season ends.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Did people think one game was gonna change the clubs mind on Luiz? We were always gonna do this. People really think this was a spur of the moment thing?

I mean, we can't blame the fans for having the hope that after a disasterclass like that, that MAYBE just MAYBE, the club would've realized that being held hostage by Kia was not worth it and let Luiz go.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This really tells us a lot, one we're very poor and two we've finished our CB shopping.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I mean, we can't blame the fans for having the hope that after a disasterclass like that, that MAYBE just MAYBE, the club would've realized that being held hostage by Kia was not worth it and let Luiz go.

Luiz has started virtually every game for us this season that he's been available for. We're clearly not gonna be in the market for a CB this summer. It's a no-brainer as far as the club are concerned.

roz

Fake News Merchant
What time we all meeting at Colney tomorrow?

I’ve got a couple of extra pitchforks and 1 spare flaming torch if anyone needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom