• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah as I stated if this bids legit then Vinai's words are correct most likely. But surely we just keep Macey one more year rather than an Icelandic puffin smasher?
I mean... Macey is absolute **** though. Not even the lower league clubs want him. He'd have worst numbers than Runarsson in Ligue 1 if he was allowed to play.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Still think we should have kept hold of Joao Virginia, I liked the cut of his jib.

Yeah, we should've kept Szczęsny, Virginia, Martinez, Gnabry, Musah etc.

How stupid is the club, must have not even tried.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Jeorge Bird has already hinted that Okwonkwo will be third choice in no time. The issue is getting him back up to speed since he's been out for over a year.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I mean... Macey is absolute **** though. Not even the lower league clubs want him. He'd have worst numbers than Runarsson in Ligue 1 if he was allowed to play.

Hmm yeah makes sense.

drippin

Why are people crying. We might have more money available then everyone thinks? Everyone is literally always so negative about any sort of news.

It's because they think we should have forced Martinez to stay against his will. Like a proper servant.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People need to chill out and see how the window unfolds

Agonising over these minor transfers when you don't know what's happening behind the scenes is just masochistic

Malky

Established Member
OK I thought selling Martinez for £16M was good business, but not when we're spending that on two average looking keepers.

Seriously tho, if we want a HG keeper, then why not Fraser Forster? Cheap, good age, league experience, HG and he's tall - like 6'6", so the usual bunch on here won't moan. The only negative is that distribution isn't his best attribute and there would be questions about playing a high line with him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we were to bid over 10M, get him and loan him back theres no chance we are paying a lot of that up front. Will mostly be paid next summer.

roz

Fake News Merchant
So many of you creaming yourselves because we sold the best GK in the league for 16mil & bringing in a part time player from Iceland for 2mill. Now we’re also after the Brentford bottlejob for 10mil.

4 million profit for that imaginary war chest.
bUT iTs AMazINg buSiNEszs

drippin

OK I thought selling Martinez for £16M was good business, but not when we're spending that on two average looking keepers.

Seriously tho, if we want a HG keeper, then why not Fraser Forster? Cheap, good age, league experience, HG and he's tall - like 6'6", so the usual bunch on here won't moan. The only negative is that distribution isn't his best attribute and there would be questions about playing a high line with him.

Likely because not all keepers want to spend their career on the bench.

drippin

So many of you creaming yourselves because we sold the best GK in the league for 16mil & bringing in a part time player from Iceland for 2mill. Now we’re also after the Brentford bottlejob for 10mil.

4 million profit for that imaginary war chest.
bUT iTs AMazINg buSiNEszs

So you're one of who wanted to keep Martinez against his will, as a reward for good job done.

roz

Fake News Merchant
So you're one of who wanted to keep Martinez against his will, as a reward for good job done.
Could of just given him a really nice contract, told him he would be fighting for the No.1 spot.

more quality, less crap. Probably end up costing us less in points & cash when we have to give them away to get them off the books

drippin

Could of just given him a really nice contract, told him he would be fighting for the No.1 spot.

more quality, less crap. Probably end up costing us less in points & cash when we have to give them away to get them off the books

They tried and Arteta doesn't promise starting spots. Martinez said it in the interview.

roz

Fake News Merchant
They tried and Arteta doesn't promise starting spots. Martinez said it in the interview.
Wonder how hard they really tried?
What looks better to the Argentina coach, starting at Villa or Battling a German international for top spot at one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom