• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2024

Hjalmaar

i hate him so ****ing much
LOL. Who cares if Cedric stays here for the next 6 months. Man has a nice contract and is happy to take the money and train a bit. I know I would. He was a poor buy from the club but no need to hate the player because of it.

Edit. He's also been quite professional the whole time. Not complaining or disrupting the squad etc.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Another younger academy player leaving now like Lino Sousa. Does Arteta even care to give our academy players a go haha? We are probably lucky Saka wasn't on our academy under Arteta, Saka may well be gone now too.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I'm starting to worry he has a hidden option to extend at this point.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhhaha you silly rabbits thinking he was leaving this window.

@A_G

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom