• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dennis Bergkamp

Do we still need him for another season

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pome

having reyes will make it easier for Arsène to rest henry if he wants to so dennis shud definately stick around for another season

pamilih

It is hard to say goodbye to DB, but just like DS1, he knows that the time will be up.

I think we can have him for another season until he sees it himself that his contribution will be decreasing. Unfortunately we could not extend such an offer to a goalkeeper. :(

If he stays to coach the youngsters that we'll be even better. :)

reggiepaul

I never had a problem saying goodbye to DS1 because although he was such a great keeper and did so much for us the time had come to move on. For me DB is different. He is a unique player for me that encompasses most of what I like in an attacking player. After all the moments of genius he gave us and how paramount he was in the change of arsenal from defensive to attacking - he will be greatly missed.

Andrew

Yes, we need him so he can help out Reyes and Bentley. Even if he doesn't play a vital role on the pitch, he could do so off it.

KoLo28

If we win either the league of CL he should retire, i'd love to see him retire on a high, he deserves that.

satan_beckham

my bet is that he will retire,firstly reyes would surely have a huge wage for sure and currently we need to trim down our monthly expenses so think likes of bergkamp,kanu and wiltord will go just to pay for reyes salary

n_henry

I think we still need him for one more season for the experience factor, but I think he will retire...

pamilih

If he retires winning the Champions League, then our special living legend will have achieved a truly special mark. Let's hope it will happen.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom