• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

dennis bergkamp's future

towelie

how many people on here think he has more than a year left with arsenal?

i would really love for him to stay for maybe one more year after this season

beanz

He'll go out in a blaze of Bergy type glory, a huge testimonial and 3 or 4 new medals to show his grandchildren :mrgreen:

tox

I imagine he will retire but i don't see why he can't go on for a few more years, like zola for example.

kazu

guess he'll take it one season at a time.... looks like he's really up for it by his pre-season showings...

there are too many great players who stayed on after their prime and made themselves look bad in the process: matthaeus, barnes, etc...

bergkamp and wenger will sit down at the end of the season, hopefully with the champions league in the bag and he can retire happily! :D

Henry IV

I want him to do a couple of more seasons. He's not going to improve as a footballer but his own highest level is so high and he'll help Reyes, RVP and Pennant to improve as players.

TIFANNY

If he'll retire next year, I'll be very sad because he's a big man! I have a lot of respect for this player!
But it's the life...

Spike

Established Member
I think he will retire, he's been a great player. He's getting old and loosing that physical side of him. But all due respect, it was fantastic he decided to stay another year. :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's over. He'll want to go out on the top, and hopeully we'll help him do that by winning the CL for him.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
he'll retire after this season. what a tactician he would make as a manager though!! he is already very much like wenger. smart, focused and a revolutionary in terms of his method of playing the game. who knows, he might manage Arsenal when Arsène is done...

Mark

Established Member
What would be worrying would be losing both Vieira and Bergkamp in the space of a season. Those two have been our most influential players for years and suddenly being without both of them would be quite difficult to come to terms with.

ozgooner

as much as we would like db10 to be immortal and play forever,i think this will be his last season :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom