• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Desktop Wenger

chris66

This little tool has been around for a while now. I would love to get some feedback from the forum as to what you guys think of it. Do you click on it when it pops up or is it a bit annoying after a while?

I'm trying to assess the technolgy so would reallly appreciate your input.

Thanks

IW8

I love him! Some of the info is useful and it's not as annoying as you think it could be. My main gripe is that you only get a couple of sentences from the interviews.

Biggest laugh (and this is true) a Spud "friend" of mine wanted me to check something on their website and Arsène didn't come back and visit until I downloaded him again. It was probably something to do with the dodgy computer I was using at the time but............ :lol:

There have been a few probs, like it repeatedly coming up with the same news, but these seem to be sorted now. My criticism is that there isn't an option to close down and not watch the video clips, without MediaPlayer opening up first. Generally good though.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i think desktop wenger is great he gives you messages telling you about new stories on the website and sometimes we get SMALL clips from interviews.

gooner_srf

hey..can we get Info, that we cannot get it from the official site...? I Download it, but then im not using it anymore..coz i thought that I can get all info from this site or the official site.. :?

Vilas

I love him. When I'm bored of doing work, I make him run back and forth a few times (click on his icon to make him come up, then double click on him to make him run away) and give him the FA cup to play with a bit.

I really don't like that you often have to bring up the clips - I wish you could just hit "not now" or whatever. I like the "last message" option, though.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom