• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

DiCannio. Oh dear....

Biggus

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
well i suppose our friend prince harry is no worse than the di canio we have crucified here. now HE IS A f*n IDIOT. royalty or not.

Ah Prince Harry......Following in the steps of his father and grandfather upholding the great British monarchical tradition of Lunacy...thanks to centuries of in-breeding :lol:

Jinn

Established Member
Spinksy said:
I was hoping this thread would lead to MJ getting out his castration knives again - no such luck - looks like everyone has grown up. Pity..........

Unfortunately MJ has left the forum.

A

Anonymous

If he did that in Holland, he would be ****ing beaten up by 5000 men :lol:

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I remember watching the Roma - Lazio game, and being a Lazio fan, I was ecstatic with the win. When Di Canio came off, I saw him giving the salute, but I just thought he was pumping his fist in the air. Maybe I should get my eyes checked out.

Shame though, but i'll still be cheering him on aslong as he has a Lazio shirt on.

Biggus

Established Member
Gunner4Eva said:
I remember watching the Roma - Lazio game, and being a Lazio fan, I was ecstatic with the win. When Di Canio came off, I saw him giving the salute, but I just thought he was pumping his fist in the air. Maybe I should get my eyes checked out.

Shame though, but i'll still be cheering him on aslong as he has a Lazio shirt on.

Well.......I hope for you my friend, That you're not faced with a dilemma if Arsenal face Lazio in the CL :roll:

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Biggus said:
Gunner4Eva said:

Well.......I hope for you my friend, That you're not faced with a dilemma if Arsenal face Lazio in the CL :roll:

No competition mate.....Arsenal all the way! I've liked Lazio for a while now, but my love for Arsenal is far superior in every way imaginable.

Biggus

Established Member
No competition mate.....Arsenal all the way! I've liked Lazio for a while now, but my love for Arsenal is far superior in every way imaginable.

So Arsenal is the wife and Lazio the mistress..........Hmmm Gazza, Michailovic and di Cannio, hell of an ugly ***** for a mistress....

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom