• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do we need Frey?

pamilih

What do you think guys?

Frey claims to be considering between us and Bayern.

Kahn is retiring fast and they need him more than we do since Lehmann has been a blessing and Stack+Taylor in the immediate queue.

thegame24

Established Member
i thought we might need him, but after watching stack again i dont think we do. anyway whats happened to taylor? cause stack seems so impresive at the moment and he could take his place.

lehmann for another 2 years then stack and taylor can do it.

Also they talk perfect english which is so so important for goalie.

JazzG

Established Member
If he is cheap then maybe, otherwise **** no.

Lehmann is doing a great job for us so him staying in goal isn't a problem.

JazzG

Established Member
**** that, no need to pay £7mill for him. If he was available for under £2mill then maybe we should consider but we don't need to spend £7mill on a goalkeeper right now.

Alexone234

£7m is not going to make a dent inthe billions lost by Parmalat.

I think Frey is surplus to our needs.

A

Anonymous

arsenal4life said:
yes we need him
he's a perfect shoot stoper for us

do i detect a hint of sarcasm? ^_^

lehmann is doin a fantabulous job for us :D

tox

hmmm, frey is a top class keeper and also very young. Lehman is a good keeper, but hasn't got ages left in him, frey would be a better option to build a defence around in the long run.

lewdikris

Established Member
No. He's not amazing, and he's also evidently a nutter because he hears Arsène Wenger talking to him inside his head, saying 'please, please, come and play for us Sebastian', when in reality he's done no such thing.

Weirdo. Dealing with Merson and Adam's problems was quite enough strain for the club, we don't need to be dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic!

Frey is dreaming of Arsenal. On the other hand..who isn't. I think Lehmann has been outstanding for us and can give us 2 or more good seasons. Then AW can think about whether to bring in someone new or have faith in Stack or Taylor.

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:
No. Overated and only an Arsenal target in his own mind

absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!

what do we need Frey for?

Lehmann
taylor
shabaan
stack
holloway

how many bloody keepers does Frey think we need.

Lehmann fits in.
Lehmann has taken over from seaman
Lehmann loves the club
Lehmann is a great keeper
Lehmann is a gooner
and he is old enough to finish his career at Arsenal and see Taylor into his shoes.

If i saw Frey I would say:" OI Frey! Gooner?!!!!!!!!!!!!! your having a laugh!!!!!!!!! Do your self a favour and stop pretending that Arsène Wenger keeps phoning you! "

pamilih

Stack and Taylor speak perfect English ... This is bad because the correlation between good footballer and English fluency is largely negative :(

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Pat's missing Gerbil said:
If i saw Frey I would say:" OI Frey! Gooner?!!!!!!!!!!!!! your having a laugh!!!!!!!!! Do your self a favour and stop pretending that Arsène Wenger keeps phoning you! "

LOL. I totally agree. Lehmann has established himself as a true Gooner (the speach in the changing rooms after the Inter Milan game 5-1 was his passport to that). We do not need idiots like this.

He is a good keeper, just a bit of a prat.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom