• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Costa

GunneDown

Re: Douglas Costa.

bojed said:
Hahahaha

It seems the only way to offload Denilson is either offering him to Woking or paying other clubs £5m to put him in their team.

Whats wrong with Woking! Thats my second team you bugger and we dont want him there thanks!!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

viper_001 said:
Costa is way better than Denilson, but he's going to costa a lot more. :mrgreen: ... :|
:lol: Nicely done there.

I like Douglas Costa and I rate him. I remember he was one of the biggest talents from Gremio and everyone was shocked he moved to Ukraine. Good to know he has done well there though

jus2nang

tactica442 said:
This player can run past defenders like Denilson

At first I was confused, then I realised that you were talking about the real Denilson.

I'd also prefer Douglas Costa to Willian too. I think even if Nasri stays and we bring in Gervinho, we should STILL try and get this guy. There are enough games to go around and more competition is what we need.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

If a Brazilian can adapt to Eastern Europe then i'm usually confident of them adapting to the Premiership!

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom