• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"EA Sports Arsenal player of the month"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Swish said:
I'm with Beck and Boots on this, Denilson for me as well. He's damn a blinding job in that midfield quite solidly now for almost a year. But for this season, he has upped his game and its becoming more and more obvious that even blind fanboys will soon have to admit that he is looking good.
So because someone argued Denilson wasn't the right DM for us, or because some argued Denilson isn't good enough to start 40 games, they are blind fanboys.

Great attitude, it's a pleasure to share opinions where if you disagree on a matter, you are a blind fanboy.

Swish

Established Member
Erm... No, you missed the point a bit wildly there. Guilty conscience got the better of you there progman.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
progman07 said:
Swish said:
I'm with Beck and Boots on this, Denilson for me as well. He's damn a blinding job in that midfield quite solidly now for almost a year. But for this season, he has upped his game and its becoming more and more obvious that even blind fanboys will soon have to admit that he is looking good.
So because someone argued Denilson wasn't the right DM for us, or because some argued Denilson isn't good enough to start 40 games, they are blind fanboys.

Great attitude, it's a pleasure to share opinions where if you disagree on a matter, you are a blind fanboy.
Oh, stop moaning. You're the biggest knee jerker around. You even created a thread where you had a go at him less than twenty minutes into a game. People who can't spot the difference between "not being ready to start 40 games per season" and "utter ****" or "distincly average talent" or [insert silly comment of choice that has been thrown at Denilson for the last twelve months here] should, rightfully, feel ashamed right now.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
progman07 said:
Swish said:

There are some instances on this board where even if Denilson does well they will not type up a post of praise for him even if they are already on the net(as they typed a post a minute before, for example), and this is coming from regulars who constantly put him down and sometimes without solid reasons, but this is decreasing a little bit.

alboots101

Established Member
i am a blind fan boy and i don't care.

but I voted LE CHIQUE BELGIQUE..and that's because Denilson has done what i expected him to do and i would not vote Gallas on principle and no one really expected the impact TV5 has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom