• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edmond Tapsoba

TheDrunkenMaster

I actually believe this should be a priority signing for a few reasons:
1. He would be an adequate back up to both Saliba and Gabriel.
2. Could play with Gabriel and Saliba in a back 3 either as the central or right sided CB.
Against more difficult opposition, I would personally play Saliba in Ben White's position, and have Tapsoba and Gabriel as our CB's.
Games like City at the Etihad I would even go further and play a back 4 of Kiwior Gabriel Tabsoba Saliba. With TP5/Rice/Caicedo in front of them. Zinchenko can play the Xhaka role.
So basically you would like us to copy City

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The galatasay guy seems to be an out an out rb. Tbh I’m not fan of relying on players in a position they are not natural in. If Tierney goes we will not have one natural lb at the club. Just bunch of players who can do job there.

Yeah this is true, we are losing out on a pacey player as well. Our Walker if you want to see it that way.

We are going to have to replace him with a natural defender that can do a job there. As you say, having players who can just do a job there is not good enough, even looking at the way we play.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Should use our own style with some modern tweaks
I reckon we should go back to the 60’s, before the Netherlands influenced all of the modern game with their total football. Or later, before Cruyff came about as a coach single-handedly changing the game again.

That’s not to say Pep hasn’t been influenced by Wenger as well. He’s had a big impact on how football is played today.

Everything you see today is in some way built in and influenced by something else. Usually on those things that have shown to be working well.

So no shame in copying anyone at all.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom