• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edmond Tapsoba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tapsoba Gabriel an Saliba unit going to be incredible to be fair all 3 very talented young and in route to be one of top defenders in europe. you can see why Leverkusen asking crazy money to sell him but i'm not into spending 60M on CB when we need spend 60M to improve the midfield.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tapsoba Gabriel an Saliba unit going to be incredible to be fair all 3 very talented young and in route to be one of top defenders in europe. you can see why Leverkusen asking crazy money to sell him but i'm not into spending 60M on CB when we need spend 60M to improve the midfield.
you cant have 3 young CBs. Arsenal is the type of team who looks at other teams young players and get impressed and try to get them even when they have better young players. Lets develop what we have instead. There is no reason whatsoever to look at this guy when we have saliba

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
you cant have 3 young CBs. Arsenal is the type of team who looks at other teams young players and get impressed and try to get them even when they have better young players. Lets develop what we have instead. There is no reason whatsoever to look at this guy when we have saliba
I agree if we didn't have Saliba i'd understand us signing him because we lost Luiz but with Saliba coming back the coaching stuff should just let Gabriel-Saliba build strong partnership.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I agree if we didn't have Saliba i'd understand us signing him because we lost Luiz but with Saliba coming back the coaching stuff should just let Gabriel-Saliba build strong partnership.
yep we spent almost 60 million last 24 months on two young Cbs and they have not played a single game together. Its madness

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think it's highly unlikely that we're looking at a scenario in which we simultaneously have three young CBs. I'd love for it to happen, because I rate all three highly.

Xorspy

Arsenal should offer Mavropanos plus £30million for Tapsoba, who can also play defensive midfielder. Would be a great acquisition.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Bild also now confirmed our interest in Tapsoba but Leverkusen aren't interested in selling him unless mega bid comes also Bild said they want to build their defense around Tapsoba.

i don't know why we wasting our time with this i know he going to be elite Center back but we have more important things to do.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Imagine if we ruin Saliba AND miss out on Tapsoba. Would put the entire fanbase on **** watch.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Fabrizio said we will go after Tapsoba if we can't close a deal for White.
But Tapsoba would cost more than White. I'm starting to think this club has serious commitment issues. How often do we find ourselves in these positions? We're touch-tight to a new signing but somehow we fumble it. It happens at least once or twice every window.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But Tapsoba would cost more than White. I'm starting to think this club has serious commitment issues. How often do we find ourselves in these positions? We're touch-tight to a new signing but somehow we fumble it. It happens at least once or twice every window.

I think that's the whole point. He's a lot more expensive.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He wouldn’t. When has a CB from bundesliga gone for 50 million pound?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On Wiki...

"Tapsoba has been compared to Jerome Boateng for his speed, strength, passing ability, and composure. He is also known for his ability to score goals, especially from the penalty spot. He cites players such as John Stones, Per Mertesacker, and Virgil van Dijk as inspirations."

...we have this in the bag!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I've never seen this dude play, but the first thing that sticks out is his height. 6"4 CB who can run is my kinda thing. Not against White but I'm very hesitant when it comes to signing short CBs. I feel like short dudes tend to go to ground often to overcompensate for their lack of size.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I've never seen this dude play, but the first thing that sticks out is his height. 6"4 CB who can run is my kinda thing. Not against White but I'm very hesitant when it comes to signing short CBs. I feel like short dudes tend to go to ground often to overcompensate for their lack of size.

Tapsoba is excellent on the ball as well btw.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom