• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edmond Tapsoba

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
African excellence will **** us every 2 years. Imo we shouldn't have more than 2-3. Would rather take European-African talent unfortunately. Saliba is that....

Not necessarily. AFCON 2023 is a summer tournament.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern Leverkusen won't be interested in swap they value this guy like 50M and he is more talented and we Value Saliba just over 30M i don't want us losing Saliba but if we lose him at least let's get our 30M back will ease the pain seeing him doing it for another team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is Tapsoba even good on the ball? Saliba has the potential to be elite in that regard, his numbers in Ligue 1 this season says it all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm getting so depressed with all these CB links. Just **** off and show me some RB's and CM's, and come out and back your boy Saliba ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Is Tapsoba even good on the ball? Saliba has the potential to be elite in that regard, his numbers in Ligue 1 this season says it all.
all young defenders these days should be good on ball or they will never make it so i believe he good on ball they value him very highly so he must be very good.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kicker are very reliable in Germany but seem in their didn't say that we are willing to sell or loan so this is positive i think Arteta will try him our in pre-season he deserve a chance he the closest thing to Luiz he average like 7 completed long balls in game ffs

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Based on? Saliba's stock has really fallen this past year. Not that long ago he was considered a generational cb prospect...
And even though I want to give him one last chance this is all our manager's fault. If someone told me right now he wont give him enough games next season or try to sell him I would sack him on the spot if I had the power. Its already happened with Guendouzi.... fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times I don't give you another chance ***** get the **** out the club.

If he doesnt integrate Saliba, Guendouzi would have just been the beginning of many rather than an outlier.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Based on? Saliba's stock has really fallen this past year. Not that long ago he was considered a generational cb prospect...
i don't believe his stock fall he played football last season even if he was injured in part of it this season too he could've easily been called to France U21 if not of that disaster video. i'm saying This guy rated more highly than Saliba because german pundits rate him very highly and calling him a dominating CB in future a similar to Koulibaly like the Napoli CB. he 2 years older than Saliba so maybe Saliba in 2 years can be better i still believe Saliba have very big future and i want our club giving him chance.

Iceman10

Established Member
Kicker are very reliable in Germany but seem in their didn't say that we are willing to sell or loan so this is positive i think Arteta will try him our in pre-season he deserve a chance he the closest thing to Luiz he average like 7 completed long balls in game ffs
Arteta brought up some stuff about defending set pieces, I think it was corners specifically. Not sure what Saliba has done this season to disprove or prove such a concern. It's not as if I hold much stock in Arteta's opjnions at the moment anyway. I think the biggest problem perhaps is a lot of things have been said over the last few months and the working relationship might not be easily repairable.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta brought up some stuff about defending set pieces, I think it was corners specifically. Not sure what Saliba has done this season to disprove or prove such a concern. It's not as if I hold much stock in Arteta's opjnions at the moment anyway. I think the biggest problem perhaps is a lot of things have been said over the last few months and the working relationship might not be easily repairable.
Saliba this season showed alot of time of losing his marker in crosses and set pieces but you expect that from 19 years old defender i don't think there is bad blood between both Arteta always praise him in the press.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And even though I want to give him one last chance this is all our manager's fault. If someone told me right now he wont give him enough games next season or try to sell him I would sack him on the spot if I had the power. Its already happened with Guendouzi.... fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times I don't give you another chance ***** get the **** out the club.

If he doesnt integrate Saliba, Guendouzi would have just been the beginning of many rather than an outlier.

Sooner or later it’ll happen to Martinelli too. It’s clear that he’s not a fan of him but Martinelli’s attitude has been superb and he’s willing to fight for his position.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
African excellence will **** us every 2 years. Imo we shouldn't have more than 2-3. Would rather take European-African talent unfortunately. Saliba is that....

Nah i'm leaning into African excellence, embrace the chaos. Plus Africa is a very young continent, having a bunch of African icons would bring in new fans, which we need, cos young kids in the UK aren't choosing to support Arsenal these days :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Way more experience? He’s made about 20 appearances more than Saliba, so just over half a seasons worth of extra experience. You crack me up :lol:

Poor from you.

He has almost double the minutes over his career along with minutes in a far superior league AND regular games in the EL. Saliba has none of this. He just has a handful of Ligue 1 games to his name.

Tapsoba is way more experienced in every way.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poor from you.

He has almost double the minutes over his career along with minutes in a far superior league AND regular games in the EL. Saliba has none of this. He just has a handful of Ligue 1 games to his name.

Tapsoba is way more experienced in every way.

Saliba has started 44 games in Ligue 1, Tapsoba has started 41 games in the Bundesliga.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom