• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real madrid have 6 central midfielders i really can't rule this out Camavinga frustrated about lack of game time. so i have little hope .

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No chance. Although I think I had similar thoughts when Ødegaard was mentioned as a possible loan option.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wrong move imo, we need competent backup for Tommy and Granit, he won’t get to be a starter here which would be the point in a loan move

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Madrid are still playing Modric, Kroos, Valverde & Tchoumeni. They probably may see it as a chance to give him game time, they have more than enough cover at CM.

If we go out of the FA Cup and Europa he'll hardly play here (unless there's injuries).

DuBB

Boy...

If this happens...

Edu...

crying-man.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom