• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 752,870
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What are his strengths and weaknesses mate?

His strengths are he evades the press brilliantly and his passing is class, he is in the mold of Busquets & Rodri. There aren't many weaknesses, he defends really well but the question is if he could transfer that to the PL. I like him.

Between Rice, Zubi and Caiecdo there are some great options.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

His strengths are he evades the press brilliantly and his passing is class, he is in the mold of Busquets & Rodri. There aren't many weaknesses, he defends really well but the question is if he could transfer that to the PL. I like him.

Between Rice, Zubi and Caiecdo there is some great options.
If he is like Rodri we have to get him.

Ljonin

Likely we getting mount and his buddy Rice.

I don't rate Mount much but likely Arteta have plan to use him as 8.
We are not getting Mount AND Rice. Likely they turned to Mount because Rice is turning out to be too expensive or unattainable for other reasons.

Just wish the club would stop signing players from Mordor

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are not getting Mount AND Rice. Likely they turned to Mount because Rice is turning out to be too expensive or unattainable for other reasons.

We in CL we getting rice even if cost 80M we have ability now and we attractive. Of course that up to edu there will be like 200M to spend

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

You have no clue who they're looking to sign.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Depends what we want from our 6, it's no wonder Barca are heavily linked with him.

He's very different to Caicedo.
I assume he is like Rodri in being a quarter back controlling the tempo of the game and great passer while having enough physicality

Ljonin

You have no clue who they're looking to sign.
Just being rational. It doesn’t make sense with Partey Xhaka Elneny Jorginho all still here.

On top of that, I highly doubt that Arteta thinks Mount has the required quality and potential to take us up a level. I can see it with Rice, even if I’m not a fan of the player. But def not Mount

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure KSE are willing to splash that much now once we’re back in the CL.
Time will tell
We already did we spent 180M this season. this summer we dont have to do rebuild just get 3 very good players KSE also will have CL 60M money in addition so he doesn't need to invest heavily from his pocket

Ljonin

I
We already did we spent 180M this season. this summer we dont have to do rebuild just get 3 very good players KSE also will have CL 60M money in addition so he doesn't need to invest heavily from his pocket
They spent a lot because it was absolutely crucial to get back into CL to protect their asset.

We’re there now, remains to be seen from now on how ambitious they are from a sporting perspective.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I

They spent a lot because it was absolutely crucial to get back into CL to protect their asset.

We’re there now, remains to be seen from now on how ambitious they are from a sporting perspective.
There's already plenty of evidence about their sporting ambition. They won the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup within 6 months and they didn't do it by being cheap. This narrative has to stop.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Caicedo should again yesterday why he is a necessity this summer.

I'd have no problem waiting for next summer to get Rice on a free if it meant dedicating the lion's share to securing Caicedo.

Partey, as good as he is, can no longer be depended on to last an entire season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be able to do a job for us as an 8, possibly even deeper with his engine as well. I'd pay the money for him, and have Smith Rowe as competition there.
Do a job? Competition for esr? We talking about 60-70 million player on 250k. I would hope he would be way better than competing with a guy behind Nelson and Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom