• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup | Arsenal vs Southampton | 30/11/16 | 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Southampton win

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Draw (After 90)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Jenko Holding Gabriel Gibbo
Coquelin Ramsey
Iwobi Adelaide Perez
Giroud
It's great to have options. I'm loving our strength in goal in particular, after years of dodgy keepers. Cech, Ospina and Martinez is a great group to select from.

Excited to see Holding play. Looks a very good defender and is comfortable on the ball. Hopefully Perez and Giroud are both fit enough to start, all the noises are they will be.

#COYG!

So, with giroud out and with walcott and Alexis unlikely to feature, who will start at CF? Lucas Perez is back? Who is first in line among the reserves/youngster?

We have Mavidi in the reverses who is currently doing very well. We may also try out Iwobi as a striker if no other opinions are available.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Olivier Giroud misses out with a slight groin problem, while Mathieu Debuchy has been sidelined by a hamstring injury.

“Mathieu has a scan today [Tuesday] but we don’t have the results yet,” Arsène Wenger told Arsenal.com.

“Lucas is in the squad and will will have a mixture of youth and experience, but still 90 per cent of the first-team squad.”

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-ar...-lucas-giroud-and-debuchy#icljpd0mdf6ChulE.99

Giroud misses out with a 'slight' groin injury.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lucas back in the squad! What a warrior. And right on cue, Giroud is out. Debuchy will probably out for a while, a.k.a. done when Bellerin is back.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hmmm....not liking the fact that we have no "fit" senior strikers again. Giroud's a big miss - shame as he would have started, I reckon.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Fml i hope my boy is on the bench i know the saints are no mugs but the bloke needs a break!
100% sure he won't start & 90% sure he won't be on the bench. Thing is with Giroud out, Arsène may be tempted to have back up for Perez who surely cannot be anywhere near match fit.

Perez cannot last the pace for the full 90 - who else do we have? Mavididi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom